Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Olb Keenan Robinson Visits Panthers

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider

Source: Texas OLB Keenan Robinson visited Panthers

Might be a good pick up. For all of those people mock drafting Acho to us, it looks like it might be another Texas LB to get drafted by us.

Posted

i like it. fills a need in an appropriate round

Posted

which round? never heard of him

who is this Aaron Wilson fellow, and how do we get him to replace Joe Person?

Posted

Where is he projected?

Posted

Have people really not heard of him?

If I had to bet, he'll be taken in the middle rounds.

Posted

which round? never heard of him

who is this Aaron Wilson fellow, and how do we get him to replace Joe Person?

lol, Aaron Wilson is apparently the Ravens' Insider/Beat Writer, but honestly, the dude covers more of the NFL than anything I've ever seen. If you follow him on Twitter @ravensinsider you will get some awesome updates from him about all teams in the NFL.

And, according to CBSSports, Robinson is projected to go in the Later 3rd - Early 4th round. Could definitely be there at Round 4, Pick #8. But, he would limit out chances to get someone like Joe Adams.

Posted

4thish

Posted

I hope he's there when we pick in the fourth.

Posted

4th round

ranked 7th at olb

Height: 6-3. Weight: 242.

40 Time: 4.69.

Bench: 27.

Vertical: 35.5. Broad: 10-0.

Arm: 33. Hand: 9 7/8.

Projected Round (2012): 3-4.

3/20/12: Robinson had a solid overall performance at the Combine. He did not stand out as much as a senior he did as a junior. In 2011, Robinson had 84 tackles with eight tackles for a loss, two forced fumbles, one sack and zero interceptions. He has speed, athleticism and quality size.

Robinson looks capable of doing more, but he was never a dominant player. Robinson played well in Mobile at the Senior Bowl.

8/23/11: Keenan Robinson is a fast, physical and underrated player. Last year, Robinson led Texas in tackles with 105. He also had 7.5 tackles for a loss, two sacks and one forced fumble. Robinson (6-3, 235) also is a quality player on special teams. He was an All-Big XII honorable mention for the second straight season. Robinson notched 63 tackles and four tackles for a loss as a sophomore. Robinson has good size, and if he has a big senior season, could push for consideration in the first round.

Posted

lol, Aaron Wilson is apparently the Ravens' Insider/Beat Writer, but honestly, the dude covers more of the NFL than anything I've ever seen. If you follow him on Twitter @ravensinsider you will get some awesome updates from him about all teams in the NFL.

And, according to CBSSports, Robinson is projected to go in the Later 3rd - Early 4th round. Could definitely be there at Round 4, Pick #8. But, he would limit out chances to get someone like Joe Adams.

Yup. But I just got a feeling Adams may go in the third. Think someone will pick him up earlier than expected.

Posted

I've been a fan of his. I think he would work very well here. He would be very strong on ST and be able to come in for TD if need be. People should look him up. I've been drafting him in the 4th en mi mockos

Posted

He is huge at 6'3. I feel like he might not be there when we pick unfortunately, but I'd love to see him on the team.