• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

I just thought it was funny and enjoy bashing flacco, I didn't expect people to be so contrary to a QB that manages to lose in the playoffs when he arguable the best defense in the NFL.

#17 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

I just thought it was funny and enjoy bashing flacco, I didn't expect people to be so contrary to a QB that manages to lose in the playoffs when he arguable the best defense in the NFL.

What does that have to do with it? Are you saying a team with a good defense never loses in the playoffs? Big Ben lost to The Golden Calf of Bristol in the playoffs but I'm not going to come on here trashing him.

#18 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Who cares, the only thing that should matter to panthers fan is panthers team success. Squabbling over individual players is the sign of a fanbase that has nothing else to cheer about.

#19 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,319 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

quarterback is an insanely ego driven position. there are only 32 guys on the planet who can call themselves starting NFL quarterbacks and it takes brass balls to want the football in your hands at crunch time. guys who can't swing that tend to fail. there are guys who will downplay this but then there are also the ones who will openly talk about it.

let's think of an example that hits sort of close to home: in spite of all the "aw shucks i just want to help the team" talk, do you think jake delhomme walked into the huddle on the last drives against the rams in 2003 or chargers in 2008 believing that he was anything but a golden god who was about to face fug the defense standing across from him?

#20 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Oh leave the poor guy alone. His self help tape told him it was time to reaffirm his worth and seize control. He's just trying to follow the program.

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

You Paid A Dollar For This?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,530 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

i think it's an appropriate attitude.

What else do you want him to say?

this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users