Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton Vs Larry Fitzgerald

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Voted Fitz no way in hell I want cam on the cover.

1 person likes this

Posted

Would love to see Cam on the cover. Curses aren't real. Newsflash kiddies, neither are Santa or the Easter Bunny.

Posted

2w23a79.jpg

Posted

already posted. don't vote for cam how many times do cover athletes have to do terrible and get injured before you realize the curse exists.

Posted

I voted for Cam. There's no such thing as the madden curse. Cam is indestructible anyways

Posted

already posted. don't vote for cam how many times do cover athletes have to do terrible and get injured before you realize the curse exists.

Only if you believe in them. I promise you Cam doesn't believe in it.

Posted

can we get anyone who said they voted for cam banned from here?

Posted

And we might as well face it, Cam is going to win. He his blowing everybody. Only way he might not win is if it comes down to him and Aaron Rodgers. Which it probably will.

Posted

can we get anyone who said they voted for cam banned from here?

Sorry for showing support for my team. Freaking retards and their superstitions. Grow the fug up

1 person likes this

Posted

If it was 100% true that every cover athlete got hurt in some sort of freak training camp accident, maybe I'd believe in it. But when it's like "OMGZ itz reALz b Cuz Ray LEwiS took 2 plays OFF in A WeEk 15 Game THE YeAR he wuz oN Da Covur!!" then it's hard to buy into it. Plenty of people on the cover have had great seasons. The only reason NOT to want Cam on the cover is because I gotta buy two copies of Madden then. One to play and one sealed in the Panthers office in my house.

2 people like this

Posted

And we might as well face it, Cam is going to win. He his blowing everybody. Only way he might not win is if it comes down to him and Aaron Rodgers. Which it probably will.

I've already forgone that conclusion. I will have to buy Madden again this year ffs.