Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disinfranchised

Cam For An Early First

32 posts in this topic

i wish the delete post option wasn't gone

You know, I'm fuggin married with two kids. I'm currently in FL working and brought my wife and kids so they could vacation while the kids are on spring break. So I'm busting my ass and trying to squeeze in dad/kid time where I can. Meanwhile, for the last 3 days I'm sleeping in a retirement village visiting my god damned in-laws. You know what sucks? Sleeping on a pull out couch and visiting fugging in-laws in a Lakeland retirement village. So I come to this fugging website to read some good sh*t and this is what y'all deliver? F*ckin A!

fuging a what? Finish your sentences

qg7ng.gif

Puts a whole new meaning to 'cock' 'block'...

fuging a what? Finish your sentences

Just fuggin A, that's all I got. This pull out couch is killing my fuggin ass bone.

This thread made my head hurt...wtf's going on!!

You know, I'm fuggin married with two kids. I'm currently in FL working and brought my wife and kids so they could vacation while the kids are on spring break. So I'm busting my ass and trying to squeeze in dad/kid time where I can. Meanwhile, for the last 3 days I'm sleeping in a retirement village visiting my god damned in-laws. You know what sucks? Sleeping on a pull out couch and visiting fugging in-laws in a Lakeland retirement village. So I come to this fugging website to read some good sh*t and this is what y'all deliver? F*ckin A!

How is Del Boca Vista?

We would have to get the team's first round picks for the rest of their existence and I still don't think that's be enough