Photo
- - - - -

Before The Saints Fan Claim "oh, That Is Said In Every Locker Room"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

Most every sport I have played never advocated hurting someone. Well except baseball where if you crowded the plate you knew you were going to get dinged cause pitchers don't like being hit on.

#62 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

Lol i remember laughing my ass off when Deion Sanders was injured vs The Panthers and Michael Irvin vs the Eagles.

Good times.

#63 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Honestly, when I was hearing "go smack alex smith".... Even the comments "we want Frank Gore's head side ways", I hear this kind of stuff in high school football.... However the whole "we need to smack Gore's head in the pile" and "Go for Crabtree's ACL" was kind of fuged up.... However, their appeal makes sense with, they never looked like they were doing this. They were never even called out by other teams for being dirty, like the Lions, Steelers, or the Patriots Rodney Harrison. Those come to my head at first.... I don't see how someone as classy as Drew Brees would have been okay with this if more was meant by it. I'm a Panthers fan, but this kind of stuff is very similiar in many locker rooms. However, Williams definitely said some things that should not have been said.

#64 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

To clarify, Williams should be done.... However I'm not so sure with the rest of the guys. Vilma will probably done for the season... I just am not so sure about Payton. And by "kind of fuged up" I mean really fuged up... The ACL thing is what really screamed, "What the hell, this guy is a fuger".