61 replies to this topic

#31 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Once again it is a thread about unc so for us to stay on topic we have to discuss unc.

This thread is about a stud UNC player coming back to return to the team.

Then the dook and state trolls come in and try to start talking smack about UNC. Go into the dook and state threads and discuss your teams...ohh wait, there arent any dook or state threads because all you shitty fans do is come into UNC and try to highjack them.

So in a way, it is a really good thing that ABCers are so concerned about the Tarheels, because we will again dominate you guys! Thanks to ole Roy! I will say it again, I will say it again, How sweet it is!

#32 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

This thread is about a stud UNC player coming back to return to the team.

Then the dook and state trolls come in and try to start talking smack about UNC. Go into the dook and state threads and discuss your teams...ohh wait, there arent any dook or state threads because all you shitty fans do is come into UNC and try to highjack them.

So in a way, it is a really good thing that ABCers are so concerned about the Tarheels, because we will again dominate you guys! Thanks to ole Roy! I will say it again, I will say it again, How sweet it is!

Actually Nance and I were having a really good discussion. He is a realistic and knowledgeable fan, unlike you and several other delusional unc fans on here. I love talking basketball with people who can be rational whether they pull for Duke or unc or even uk. BTW it has been awhile since you dominated Duke.

#33 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Okay, but we also aren't counting on 4 mediocre freshmen coming in to make us contenders in the Acc.

I don't know what makes you think the TarHeels are relying on 4 "mediocre" freshmen. We are returning Reggie Bullock, Dexter Strickland, McAdoo, PJ Hairston who were all mcdonalds all americans. Oh and Leslie McDonald who who missed all of last season, and is UNCs best 3 point shooter. And I don't know what makes you think the #1 PG in america is "mediocre". Were you saying that about Austin Rivers last year? JP Tokoto is another Vince Carter, Joel James will stomp the crap out of any wussy white boys duke has and Brice Johnson is a great player. Also we may be getting Oriakhi. Carolina will already be deeper than it was last year. Keep being delusional and telling yourself that UNC is going to suck. Just keep telling yourself that. You are dead wrong.

#34 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

You sound like all the crazy unc fans. They were disappointed in a guy who averaged 17ppg and 5rpg and was 1st team all Acc.

He sounds like someone that actually watched UNC games unlike yourself. Bullock was better than Barnes in pretty much every aspect. Barnes did not deserve 1st team all ACC. You are obviously scared of UNC's team next year or you wouldn't be so argumentative over nothing try to tell UNC fans that they have nothing, when really that is far from the case. You are making yourself sound like a complete fool and you should do yourself a favor and shut the fug off before I decide to really go off on your ass.

#35 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

Paige<<Marshall
Strickland=Strickland
Bullock/Hairston<<<Barnes
McAdoo<Henson
James/whoever<<<<<<<Zeller

We all know roy needs tons of talent to win and I just don't see tons of talent on this team and it sure as hell isn't anywhere close to the talent they had last year.

I find your ignorance and cluelessness to be absolutely hilarious.

#36 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

We all know

I mean in all seriousness how good do you expect unc to be next year? Do they win 25 games, compete for the Acc title, make a final four run?

oy needs tons of talent to win and I just don't see tons of talent on this team and it sure as hell isn't anywhere close to the talent they had last year.

25 wins most def! I expect the ACC crown to come down to State and UNC. Virgina, FSU, Cuse will all be good as well. Maryland could surprise some people if Stoglin returns.

#37 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Stop being delusional and be realistic. This class that roy is bringing in this year is nowhere close to the talent he normally brings in. The highest recruit is Paige at # 29, then Johnson at #48, then James at #68, and Tokoto at #90. Compare that to 2010 unc got #1, #16, and #29 then in 2011 #5, and #22. Put that on top of losing 4 starters and the heart of your team it should be cause for concern.

Are you 17?

#38 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I don't know what makes you think the TarHeels are relying on 4 "mediocre" freshmen. We are returning Reggie Bullock, Dexter Strickland, McAdoo, PJ Hairston who were all mcdonalds all americans. Oh and Leslie McDonald who who missed all of last season, and is UNCs best 3 point shooter. And I don't know what makes you think the #1 PG in america is "mediocre". Were you saying that about Austin Rivers last year? JP Tokoto is another Vince Carter, Joel James will stomp the crap out of any wussy white boys duke has and Brice Johnson is a great player. Also we may be getting Oriakhi. Carolina will already be deeper than it was last year. Keep being delusional and telling yourself that UNC is going to suck. Just keep telling yourself that. You are dead wrong.

And all together they averaged 27 points. Leslie Mcdonald shoots the same percentage from 3 that Bullock did, 38%, role players. As far as Rivers vs Paige there is a big difference, AR was the #3 player in the class whereas Paige is the #29. Tokoto is ranked #90, James is #68 and Johnson is #48 so come on son.

#39 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

If you think Carolina is going to be bad next year you are a fuging retard and there is no reason to continue a conversation with you.

You're showing your ass bigcatdaddy.

#40 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

He sounds like someone that actually watched UNC games unlike yourself. Bullock was better than Barnes in pretty much every aspect. Barnes did not deserve 1st team all ACC. You are obviously scared of UNC's team next year or you wouldn't be so argumentative over nothing try to tell UNC fans that they have nothing, when really that is far from the case. You are making yourself sound like a complete fool and you should do yourself a favor and shut the fug off before I decide to really go off on your ass.

Delusional!!

I think from your post we can see who the real fool is and good luck with "going off on my ass" because anyone who thinks that Bullock was better than Barnes last year is a complete idiot.

#41 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Are you 17?

Are we back to that? How about adding something to the discussion or do you need help with that?

#42 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

I find your ignorance and cluelessness to be absolutely hilarious.

What is ignorant about it? Show me where I am wrong.

#43 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Dude it's obvious you don't follow NCAA basketball closely. You're just a jealous Dookie/ABCer who is here to troll.

#44 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

If you think Carolina is going to be bad next year you are a fuging retard and there is no reason to continue a conversation with you.

You're showing your ass bigcatdaddy.

Then explain to me why you will be good. I had a very reasonable discussion with Stan and Nance who both realize that unc will have some issues next year and they are both unc fans. Just be rational, and it shows ignorance to use derogatory words or names FWIW.

#45 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

Then explain to me why you will be good.

we have good players and a great coach.

I'm not calling for a NC this season, but we will be a helluva lot better than Duke will be, and that's a championship by itself.

/thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com