Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken

Panthers To Be In Cap Trouble In 2013 Too?

87 posts in this topic

I think we have to get our draft picks right because most likely FA in 2013 will look similar to this years. We can't afford to have a bust at the #9 pick.

If we get the draft right and all the players do well, cap room will be a none issue for the most part.

What would have helped would have been to not overpay so many players....and not pay for RBs you don't need.  You know basics

What runningbacks we didn't need at the start of the season? Oh that's right you knew what type of year Cam was going to have.... err wait a minute...

So what are they going to when cam is looking to get the 100 million dollar contract. That's what I worry about.

My patience level with Hurney and his handling of these recent extensions and signings is growing VERY VERY thin.

Holy crap....welcome to the dark side.

Hahahahhaahha.

Just something for you to chew on as well. Cam only signed a 4 year deal and is entering year two.

Good stuff Hurney, good stuff.

Also needs coming up.....no. 1 WR, LT, DT, DE, resigning a QB, and Corner......hahahahhah good times.

What runningbacks we didn't need at the start of the season? Oh that's right you knew what type of year Cam was going to have.... err wait a minute...

Yup. Every playoff team last season had two no. 1 RB's and both were drafted really high in the draft.

Will getting rid of otah, martin, godfry help?

wtf

118 mil and the cap is what? 125? So they're 7 mil under the cap. Is that with or without Wharton and baker cuts and Olsen restructure?

I'm not too worried about it. This year the cap was thin and yet we've signed plenty of people, potential starters as well.

Which is EXACTLY why Hurney should have NEVER signed D-will to that fuging contract, we're gonna have to just end up cutting quality players soon. Hurney has completely fuged up our cap situation. I see all these teams like the Saints, Eagles and Seahawks being SMART with their money.

Steve Smith has to be re-signed and so does J-stew.

Lol don't worry about paying cam. This is his franchise now, we'll cut everyone else to make room for however much he wants.

if he demands to be the highest paid qb then we will be like the colts, forever reliant on our qb with very little of a team behind him. if he goes the reasonable amount (getting paid as like the 6th-7th highest qb in the league) then we will be an absolute powerhouse for a decade.

it all comes up to this kid.