Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wfnz

49 posts in this topic

Posted

The return of the Huddle podcast would be great!

Posted

Mac Attack: Still good, interaction with new Flash Girl is creepy. Flash Girl sucks by the way.

Brett Jensen: Does nothing but stutters for 2 hours about Darren Rovell's latest tweets.

Bustin' Loose: Frank Garcia is REALLY stupid STILL when it comes to things not football. He's been hosting for a few years now and still has no clue about non-football sports. I like Mark well enough.

Drive: I don't know why some of you don't like Taylor Zarzour, he's the most professional guy that's worked at WFNZ since Gary Williams. Smart enough he could probably be doing bigger things, maybe a little on the bland side I guess. Marc James though is your typical bottom-feeding sports talk radio host stereotype. And I continue to like QCB unless he has a segment that bombs and then it's the worst thing on the entire station.

Posted

I like the QCB and Gary Williams was the best.

lol i remember when Gerry V and Matt had a show on 610.

Posted

So how long have you been working for CBS radio? ;-)

I know your kidding, but I don't work for them. In fact I'm just 19 years old. But I do plan to work for CBS radio and take one of those guys jobs on the show from 3-7 pm. Or what ever time period for that matter. I couldn't replace anyone on the Mac Attack. They are great. But I could take one of the other guys jobs in several years. :)

Posted

I really like the Mac Attack! Mac and Jim, T-Bone, and Colin make a great team. Frank is best when he's sticking to Football, but when he's on his fake ass Skip tip, he really sucks.

Posted

The return of the Huddle podcast would be great!

Wasn't there only two of them? I would like to hear another predraft one like last year.

Posted

The Drive is the worst show on the air. They harp on some subject they want to bellow about and force stupid opnions on the listeners. They do not even know the Panthers that well, but don't let that stop them from going off on tangents.

Posted

Buckner and Garcia was freaking awesome just because Brentson would openly talk poo about John fox.

Posted

If you could understand what Buck was saying..

Posted

yall should get sirius xm

Posted

Marc with a "C" James is the worst clown I've ever heard on the radio in my life. Taylor is a pro but he's fighting a losing battle trying to compensate for Marc James terrible hyperbole and retardation.

Mac Attack is awesome.

Frank, Jensen and all that other crap in between is just mediocre crap.

ESPN 730 is the only tolerable radio station in Charlotte.

Posted

What's the point of Flash girl? She doesn't flash anyone and you can't 'see' her when the show is on. It's radio.