Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darknight

Nfln Or Espn?

41 posts in this topic

Then I took an arrow to the knee.

Die

minority here but i like kiper. Him and his hair are the essence of draft time.

The actual draft day coverage will be similiar, but NFLN has the "Path to Draft" show running everyday live breaking down all the draft picks and far exceeds what you will find on ESPN.

Are you also known by the alias, Perez Hilton?

Like wise my brother. Likewise.

The girl swing her ass really impresses me. To be able to swing your ass around like that and it still look hot and firm is pretty awesome.

It's okay for those of us who don't feel like taking a Direct TV dish up the ass.

versus taking cable or some other provider up the ass??

Great reasoning.

I usually just sit outside people's houses and look into their windows at NFL network, that's how we role in the Big Easy.

Replacement windows. :D

Mayock is way better than Kiper. I really like Eisen too. The entire crew is better.

I wish either crew would stick to the tape and talk a bit about each player as they were drafted. After the second or third round, they sort of ignore the players unless a high profile guy gets taken.

I don't pay for cable television so I watch the NFL Network coverage on NFL.com. Last year it was shown in its entirety at no cost. I've heard that ESPN is a dysfunctional clown show. Like the year they had Keyshawn Johnson on there getting replaced by Dwayne Jarret. Did he ever play another down?

I really like the coverage by NFLN with Mayock and Rich Eisen. I'm a bit of a nerd about it but I don't care. I will be watching the first round at the draft party this year.

In a fire.

Preferably in an active volcano

I watch ESPN just because it's ESPN. Kiper, etc. just means NFL Draft to me. It's like still waking up early on Christmas, even though I'm now a big boy and the presents don't excite me as much as boobs. The NFLN can be the boobs in this scenario.

I've been drinking...and I like boobs.

I don't pay for cable television so I watch the NFL Network coverage on NFL.com. Last year it was shown in its entirety at no cost. I've heard that ESPN is a dysfunctional clown show. Like the year they had Keyshawn Johnson on there getting replaced by Dwayne Jarret. Did he ever play another down?

I really like the coverage by NFLN with Mayock and Rich Eisen. I'm a bit of a nerd about it but I don't care. I will be watching the first round at the draft party this year.

I lol'd!

You should have seen how excited KeShawn was about that lol