Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darknight

Nfln Or Espn?

41 posts in this topic

I usually just sit outside people's houses and look into their windows at NFL network, that's how we role in the Big Easy.

Replacement windows. :D

Mayock is way better than Kiper. I really like Eisen too. The entire crew is better.

I wish either crew would stick to the tape and talk a bit about each player as they were drafted. After the second or third round, they sort of ignore the players unless a high profile guy gets taken.

I don't pay for cable television so I watch the NFL Network coverage on NFL.com. Last year it was shown in its entirety at no cost. I've heard that ESPN is a dysfunctional clown show. Like the year they had Keyshawn Johnson on there getting replaced by Dwayne Jarret. Did he ever play another down?

I really like the coverage by NFLN with Mayock and Rich Eisen. I'm a bit of a nerd about it but I don't care. I will be watching the first round at the draft party this year.

In a fire.

Preferably in an active volcano

I watch ESPN just because it's ESPN. Kiper, etc. just means NFL Draft to me. It's like still waking up early on Christmas, even though I'm now a big boy and the presents don't excite me as much as boobs. The NFLN can be the boobs in this scenario.

I've been drinking...and I like boobs.

I don't pay for cable television so I watch the NFL Network coverage on NFL.com. Last year it was shown in its entirety at no cost. I've heard that ESPN is a dysfunctional clown show. Like the year they had Keyshawn Johnson on there getting replaced by Dwayne Jarret. Did he ever play another down?

I really like the coverage by NFLN with Mayock and Rich Eisen. I'm a bit of a nerd about it but I don't care. I will be watching the first round at the draft party this year.

I lol'd!

You should have seen how excited KeShawn was about that lol

I'm watching the draft in the Sean Payton's house, u jelly?

Who knew Jonah hill's is a saints fan. U were funnier when u were fat.

Do you want cube steak or prime ribeye? Nfln is prime coverage.

I'm watching the draft in the Sean Payton's house with KY jelly?

Fixed!

I usually switch between the two and set my DVR to ESPN so I can see what I missed.