Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Beason Lookin Strong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
252 replies to this topic

#241 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Yep, you just won it, by living on your emotions & not reason or understanding. :blink:

No I just won it because a medical practicioner corroborated what I said.

#242 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

HUDDLER

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Same old Beason, and you could do the same vid on Davis. Our returning IR players will push us far over the top. Bease is a beast, but all true Panthers fans already knew that, this video just confirms it.

#243 Panther4Ever

Panther4Ever

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

Damn he look good! I hope he not going too hard though!

Look at Stews, man I love them boys!

The House is Burning Bitches!

Borderline homo post, imo.

#244 scarface

scarface

HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Isnt that Darius BYRD.....not Butler?

#245 HeatCheck

HeatCheck

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

I believe his name is Jairus Byrd, a fellow Duck like JStew. Butler is the one that is shown in the video.

#246 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Both are there.

#247 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

Really happy to see this video, Thanks for sharing it. I just get this feeling the Panthers more than ever before appear like a team that is on the edge of something really great!!

#248 Louie

Louie

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

It looks to me he will be close to, if not a 100% by the time the season starts. I would be more inclined to go with a DE for our #9 pick (if Clairborne isn't still available). Beason said he wants to be better than he was before his injury, not just the the old Beason. I hope to God that's true. Heck, if he at least comes back to the form he had before, our Defense is in much better shape than last year. And that's just one player, now imagine Ron Edwards, Thomas Davis, Brandon Hogan stepping up and taking a starting #2 CB spot, and drafting a good DE or DT.........I'm optimistic, but that looks like at least a 9-7 record to me. :)

#249 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

video shows he can cut, run and is plenty explosive without having to worry about his ankle. what else is needed to be considered a full recovery?

Just in case you didnt know you do not need to worry about his ankle because his ankle is not what is injured

#250 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

It looks to me he will be close to, if not a 100% by the time the season starts. I would be more inclined to go with a DE for our #9 pick (if Clairborne isn't still available). Beason said he wants to be better than he was before his injury, not just the the old Beason. I hope to God that's true. Heck, if he at least comes back to the form he had before, our Defense is in much better shape than last year. And that's just one player, now imagine Ron Edwards, Thomas Davis, Brandon Hogan stepping up and taking a starting #2 CB spot, and drafting a good DE or DT.........I'm optimistic, but that looks like at least a 9-7 record to me. :)

To make a statement that he looks close to 100% based on that video is ridiculous.

I am glad that Beason is looking strong in this workout video. It is nice to see and does show that he is well on his way to a recovery. However, given this type of injury and the statistics....we can't make any knowledgable assertion that he is near 100% of what he used to be.

He has come a long way since the injury....and that is great to see.

But, we need to wait and see him in real game action to realistically say that his explosiveness and quickness are back.

#251 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

But, we need to wait and see him in real game action to realistically say that his explosiveness and quickness are back.

I dont really want to heap more on top of Hatter's comments, but damn there's a lot of optimism for a video that basically shows nothing. Professional athletes can beat your ass with a torn acl and a broken arm, so of course he's going to look good. He's a beast regardless. . now, will he be a beast on the field next to other supermen? Im trying maintain positive thoughts.

#252 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

I dont really want to heap more on top of Hatter's comments, but damn there's a lot of optimism for a video that basically shows nothing. Professional athletes can beat your ass with a torn acl and a broken arm, so of course he's going to look good. He's a beast regardless. . now, will he be a beast on the field next to other supermen? Im trying maintain positive thoughts.

I am definitely confident that he will play this year and I am hopeful that he will be somewhere close to his dominant self.

#253 Louie

Louie

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

I was saying that he looks darn good at this point and he still has 5 months to "get better". I have no idea if he is 100%, but I can say if he can pull a sled with weights and a person on it, putting a massive amount of pressure on his achilles, it sure does look promising. He has almost half a year to work on getting any speed and quickness back that he lost. So, I'm just saying like in my previous post "I'm optimistic".