Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Beason Lookin Strong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
252 replies to this topic

#251 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

But, we need to wait and see him in real game action to realistically say that his explosiveness and quickness are back.

I dont really want to heap more on top of Hatter's comments, but damn there's a lot of optimism for a video that basically shows nothing. Professional athletes can beat your ass with a torn acl and a broken arm, so of course he's going to look good. He's a beast regardless. . now, will he be a beast on the field next to other supermen? Im trying maintain positive thoughts.

#252 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

I dont really want to heap more on top of Hatter's comments, but damn there's a lot of optimism for a video that basically shows nothing. Professional athletes can beat your ass with a torn acl and a broken arm, so of course he's going to look good. He's a beast regardless. . now, will he be a beast on the field next to other supermen? Im trying maintain positive thoughts.

I am definitely confident that he will play this year and I am hopeful that he will be somewhere close to his dominant self.

#253 Louie

Louie

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

I was saying that he looks darn good at this point and he still has 5 months to "get better". I have no idea if he is 100%, but I can say if he can pull a sled with weights and a person on it, putting a massive amount of pressure on his achilles, it sure does look promising. He has almost half a year to work on getting any speed and quickness back that he lost. So, I'm just saying like in my previous post "I'm optimistic".