Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

Cam Newton Advances In Madden 13 Voting! Madden Curse Coming

60 posts in this topic

you guys signed a QB yet?

Drew Brees. I talked to NJpanther and he said Brees is taking a hometown discount and is putting it all in signing bonuses. Also heard we're getting back all our draft picks, even the one we traded to New England. WHO DAT!

I will give you that Cam had a record rookie season, but as you look closer and I mentioned in previous post, his success took a huge hit at end of season as defenses learned what he did and defended if better. He basically had the same passing yards in very first game as he did in all three last games put together. Further, what is a record performance for a rookie, is not even top 10 for non rookies.

Actually no, please stop. You just are not getting it. Using passing yards to prove a point that defenses figured him out? That's laughable. MAYBE THE RUN GAME GOT GOING AT HE DIDNT HAVE TO THROW FOR 400+ yards. And if you want, I'll even tell you that his QB rating got increasingly better throughout the season but I'll leave you to go look up the stats on your own. Sorry Alejandro.

Cam just excelled as the season progressed and you damn well bet that he is going to continue to do so. Watch an extensive interview, study up on him. He is going to be the prototype QB if he already is not. He has no off-season...so do me a favor; throw the character issues out the door because they were false. Take off your Saints costume that probably has you looking like a role-player in a circus, and tell me what is going to hold him back from SuperStardom? Sky is the limit and you happen to be one of the sorry few that cannot see that or choose to think otherwise for obvious reasons.

Actually no, please stop. You just are not getting it. Using passing yards to prove a point that defenses figured him out? That's laughable. MAYBE THE RUN GAME GOT GOING AT HE DIDNT HAVE TO THROW FOR 400+ yards. And if you want, I'll even tell you that his QB rating got increasingly better throughout the season but I'll leave you to go look up the stats on your own. Sorry Alejandro.

Cam just excelled as the season progressed and you damn well bet that he is going to continue to do so. Watch an extensive interview, study up on him. He is going to be the prototype QB if he already is not. He has no off-season...so do me a favor; throw the character issues out the door because they were false. Take off your Saints costume that probably has you looking like a role-player in a circus, and tell me what is going to hold him back from SuperStardom? Sky is the limit and you happen to be one of the sorry few that cannot see that or choose to think otherwise for obvious reasons.

He prefers to be called tubby bear.

Isn't it weird how Cam's yards decreased as the rushing yards increased? It's almost as if the scheme evolved, but it couldn't be that, could it?

I will give you that Cam had a record rookie season

omg that's very generous of you!

Isn't it weird how Cam's yards decreased as the rushing yards increased? It's almost as if the scheme evolved, but it couldn't be that, could it?

Care to point out how " the rushing yards increased"? I put the link below and not only did it not increase, it basically stayed the same, of not slightly decrease in last qtr of season.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=CAR

Actually if you average the rushing yards per game from the first half of the season before the bye and compare it to the second, the Panthers rushed for around 45 more yards a game on average.

I now remember that mathematics are not your strong point. Philly had you in enrolled in his 101 class in an earlier thread.

Actually if you average the rushing yards per game from the first half of the season before the bye and compare it to the second, the Panthers rushed for around 45 more yards a game on average.

I now remember that mathematics are not your strong point. Philly had you in enrolled in his 101 class in an earlier thread.

Indeed.

Williams opened the season with 143 yards in 4 games, and closed it with 267 yards in 4 games.

Stewart opened the season with 142 yards in 4 games, and closed it with 239 yards in 4 games.

Not only that, but look at Cam's passing attempts. He started out the season with 37, 46, 34, 46. (40.7 average) He ended the season with 39, 23, 17, 25. (26 average)

His completion percentage and yards per pass remained consistent. 59.5% to start the season, 59.2% to end the season.

That is a gameplan shift. The argument that Cam regressed over the season is soundly destroyed.

1 person likes this

Now that we agree Cam didn't regress later in the season, what's next Alejandro? I'm sure you will think of some irrelevant numbers that fail to prove anything.

Wd8PT.gif

Yes because a gif of you looking like a queerbait makes up for a life of not getting laid.

Care to point out how " the rushing yards increased"? I put the link below and not only did it not increase, it basically stayed the same, of not slightly decrease in last qtr of season.

http://www.nfl.com/t...hedule?team=CAR

Lmao you just linked a page showing the top rusher for the games? We don't have one guy get all the carries.