Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

Cam Newton Advances In Madden 13 Voting! Madden Curse Coming

60 posts in this topic

Actually if you average the rushing yards per game from the first half of the season before the bye and compare it to the second, the Panthers rushed for around 45 more yards a game on average.

I now remember that mathematics are not your strong point. Philly had you in enrolled in his 101 class in an earlier thread.

Actually if you average the rushing yards per game from the first half of the season before the bye and compare it to the second, the Panthers rushed for around 45 more yards a game on average.

I now remember that mathematics are not your strong point. Philly had you in enrolled in his 101 class in an earlier thread.

Indeed.

Williams opened the season with 143 yards in 4 games, and closed it with 267 yards in 4 games.

Stewart opened the season with 142 yards in 4 games, and closed it with 239 yards in 4 games.

Not only that, but look at Cam's passing attempts. He started out the season with 37, 46, 34, 46. (40.7 average) He ended the season with 39, 23, 17, 25. (26 average)

His completion percentage and yards per pass remained consistent. 59.5% to start the season, 59.2% to end the season.

That is a gameplan shift. The argument that Cam regressed over the season is soundly destroyed.

1 person likes this

Now that we agree Cam didn't regress later in the season, what's next Alejandro? I'm sure you will think of some irrelevant numbers that fail to prove anything.

Wd8PT.gif

Yes because a gif of you looking like a queerbait makes up for a life of not getting laid.

Care to point out how " the rushing yards increased"? I put the link below and not only did it not increase, it basically stayed the same, of not slightly decrease in last qtr of season.

http://www.nfl.com/t...hedule?team=CAR

Lmao you just linked a page showing the top rusher for the games? We don't have one guy get all the carries.

Math is fun, let's test your statment

Total rushing yards:

Games 1-8 = 74, 71, 107, 169, 162, 139, 175, 140 = 130

Games 9-16 = 113, 137, 123, 201, 163, 157, 207, 164 = 158

So you say 1st half rushing average will be "45 more yards" average per game

In math 158 -.130 = 28.

28 is not equal To 45

Actually when you take into account the two games against the Bucs, a team that had given up and couldn't protect agaist the run, the numbers are very similiar the entire season after 3rd game. That is quite different from the picture you are trying to paint where the rush game went from zero to hero.

At least do the mtg next time before trying to call someone on it, it will help save you some embarrassment! Lol

Lmao you just linked a page showing the top rusher for the games? We don't have one guy get all the carries.

To see the total rush yards, you need to click on each game individually by clicking under the word "final" under time slot. That's the only way it's shown on NFL,com so I gave you the page that allows you to click on every game. Apparently assuming you could figure out that one click was giving you a little too much credit. My bad, I'll remember to make in much simpler for you and you limited comprehension in future.

This is the only opinion that matters: you, the Saints, and 30 other teams and fan bases are scared of Cam and will have to deal with him for the next 10 years or so.