Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

Cam Newton Advances In Madden 13 Voting! Madden Curse Coming

60 posts in this topic

So a guy who brings up a "curse" based on a video game trying to pass it off as smack is trying to pretend he isn't scared?

Lulz!

Btw: Brees sign yet?...

Hey! Didn't he say he didn't want to play under a tag because he got hurt the last time he did? OMG! Maybe he thinks he's... cursed.

I'm sharing a Cam Newtom related article. Look at the OP and click on the link and read the rest of the article. It specifically mentions every person since 99 has suffered some sort of negative impact from curse. So don't act like I just pulled something out of thin air and made it up, its all in the article.

Secondly, for claiming the curse is BS, it's funny how the guy says in same sentence how he's going to vote AGAINST Cam, lol.

Oh, and you're right, I am in complete fear of your QB that beat 5 bottom feeder teams last year, if only my teams QB could be so great! Oh wait, my teams QB holds the record for yards and accuracy and has owned the division for years, and is looked up to by Cam! Nevermind, not scared anymore after coming back to reality.

Just a tip, stay away from looking at any stats from last year or else your delusion about other teams fearing Cam will come crashing down, don't let reality get in the way of your dream, avoid the facts and keep believing!

Cam already broke the Heisman curse. I'll be voting against him again next round, but I'm sure he'll break this curse too.

I don't believe in vampires, but I will still carry some wooden stakes and holy water. Lol. Great point bro!

derp glerp cam threw for over 4000 yards and shattered the rookie passing record but yeah no way he'll ever amount to anything in this league

I'm sharing a Cam Newtom related article. Look at the OP and click on the link and read the rest of the article. It specifically mentions every person since 99 has suffered some sort of negative impact from curse. So don't act like I just pulled something out of thin air and made it up, its all in the article.

I'm not saying you made it up.

Frankly, going by your posts it's quite clear you don't have the intelligence or creativity to do so.

I'm saying that believing in curses silly.

That's your first herp.

Secondly, for claiming the curse is BS, it's funny how the guy says in same sentence how he's going to vote AGAINST Cam, lol.

Well, since that guy isn't me, it pretty stupid to point to him while trying to rebut my post.

That's herp # 2.

Oh, and you're right, I am in complete fear of your QB that beat 5 bottom feeder teams last year, if only my teams QB could be so great! Oh wait, my teams QB holds the record for yards and accuracy and has owned the division for years, and is looked up to by Cam! Nevermind, not scared anymore after coming back to reality.

So he signed? No? Reality?

3 herps for you.

Just a tip, stay away from looking at any stats from last year or else your delusion about other teams fearing Cam will come crashing down, don't let reality get in the way of your dream, avoid the facts and keep believing!

Most passing yards by a rookie.

Most rushing TDs by a QB.

& (some pretty strong evidence of fear) to my knowledge, the only rookie QB the Saints put a bounty on...

You have officially herped so hard you derped yourself.

1 person likes this

lol there was literally a cash reward for knocking cam newton out of the game

do you think it was because the saints' defense didn't like the way he tied his shoes or something

Drew Brees (2nd Year in the League, played one game his rookie year): Was the first 16 game season for him...

Passing: 60.8 %, 3,284 Yards, Avg. 6.2, 205.2 Yds/Gm, 17 TD, 16 Int, Rate: 76.9

Rushing: 130 Yds, 8.1 Yd/Gm, 1 TD

Total: 3,414 Yards, 18 TDs

Cam Newton (Rookie Year): No Off-Season

Passing: 60.0 %, 4,051 Yards, Avg. 7.8, 253.2 Yds/Gm, 21 TD, 17 Int, Rate: 84.5

Rushing: 706 Yds, 44.1 Yd/Gm, 14 TD

Total: 4,757 Yards, 35 TDs

Now, I've made it easy and bolded the winner of the two on these. Who would you take at the beginning of their career again?

And since you love math sooo much...the only important stats that Drew Brees won in his 2nd year, his 2nd year, was a 0.8% difference in passing % and 1 Int. You may not be shivering in your crawfishing boots, but you sure don't want to face Cam this upcoming year with these types of numbers.

Also, please please change your profile, for the sake of the Huddle mankind.

Drew Brees (2nd Year in the League, played one game his rookie year): Was the first 16 game season for him...

Passing: 60.8 %, 3,284 Yards, Avg. 6.2, 205.2 Yds/Gm, 17 TD, 16 Int, Rate: 76.9

Rushing: 130 Yds, 8.1 Yd/Gm, 1 TD

Total: 3,414 Yards, 18 TDs

Cam Newton (Rookie Year): No Off-Season

Passing: 60.0 %, 4,051 Yards, Avg. 7.8, 253.2 Yds/Gm, 21 TD, 17 Int, Rate: 84.5

Rushing: 706 Yds, 7.9 Yd/Gm, 14 TD

Total: 4,757 Yards, 35 TDs

Now, I've made it easy and bolded the winner of the two on these. Who would you take at the beginning of their career again?

And since you love math sooo much...the only important stats that Drew Brees won in his 2nd year, his 2nd year, was a 0.8% difference in passing %, 1 Int, and 0.2 Yd/Gm in Rushing Average. You may not be shivering in your crawfishing boots, but you sure don't want to face Cam this upcoming year with these types of numbers.

I think you fat fingered something on your calculator.

706 rushing yards in 16 games = 44.1 yards per game

I don't believe in vampires, but I will still carry some wooden stakes and holy water. Lol. Great point bro!

yep, saying cam broke one curse is just like saying i don't believe in the curse, but guard against it anyway

freakin swamp people

I think you fat fingered something on your calculator.

706 rushing yards in 16 games = 44.1 yards per game

Changed it up...punched in attempts/game.

hoping for a curse, that's the best you guys got?

anyone that is

1) From New Orleans

2) a Saints fan

has no business talking about curses