Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

(Rumor) Payton's Suspension Was Reduced

57 posts in this topic

At least it looks like we will probably get our 2nd round pick back next year, so no punishments will affect next year.

Yes you did.

Yes you did.

You're right, NEXT SEASON, that's not what you wrote, you put "THIS SEASON". And the only punishment for 2013 season is loss of 2nd round pick which today's statement said the would get back if they cooperate. So if only punishment was loss of 2nd, and they get that back, then there will be no 2013 punishments!

You're right, NEXT SEASON, that's not what you wrote, you put "THIS SEASON". And the only punishment for 2013 season is loss of 2nd round pick which today's statement said the would get back if they cooperate. So if only punishment was loss of 2nd, and they get that back, then there will be no 2013 punishments!

LOL what makes your fat ass think that Payton will cooperate? The guy is dirty. He may lie about cooperating because that is what his past behavior shows he excels at.

How in any way shape or form does this:

Goodell added he would consider mitigating the Saints' financial penalties if they embrace the opportunity and participate in a constructive way. In the case of the team, the Commissioner said he would consider whether there are factors that would support modifying the forfeiture of the team's 2013 second-round draft choice.

Translate into this:

Thats like telling a child "If youre good, keep your room clean, and eat all of your veggies, I might take you to the zoo." Only to have them tell everyone that you are takeing them to the zoo.

How in any way shape or form does this:

Translate into this:

Thats like telling a child "If youre good, keep your room clean, and eat all of your veggies, I might take you to the zoo." Only to have them tell everyone that you are takeing them to the zoo.

Well not sure how you can be "takeing" them, since that wasn't offered and not sure what it means.

You better hope they get that second rounder back because picks 33-38 are basically first round picks.

You better hope they get that second rounder back because picks 33-38 are basically first round picks.

Are they adding another franchise? We'll be picking #32 in 2014 and would be picking #32 in 2013 if we didn't trade the pick to NE. We will go undefeated next season mark my words! WHO DAT!

Damn you're dumb. I mean damn you're a saints fan.

1 person likes this

Well not sure how you can be "takeing" them, since that wasn't offered and not sure what it means.

So you’re down to pointing out a typos and thinking that’s an adequate response?

So a fat cock sucker that writes "Who Dat" in damn near every post is going to pick out a misspelled word in a post? Pretty f*cking ironic.

2 people like this

So you’re down to pointing out a typos and thinking that’s an adequate response?

When he completely avoids the fact I used the word "probably" in my original post and only cited the second post where I didn't use "probably" because it wasn't instrumental to the point I was making, then yes, it has then become about typos, semantiics, and selective citing.