56 replies to this topic

#46 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Tuna will be hired within the next few weeks.

0 for 2

#47 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,495 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

There is so much you don't know.

my thoughts exactly.. wait until he talks about your rep/post ratio...

#48 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,243 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

0 for 2

Lol Alicejandra is a fugging clown.

#49 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

0 for 2

So the guy who posted on Tigerdroppings was wrong twice, what does that do with me or were you not intelligent enough to see the only word of mine from the original post was [Rumor] and everything else was a quote from guy and link to it? You just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber.

#50 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

quick disavow it

#51 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Here let me help you out real quick.

1) Don't post BS rumors on another teams board
2) You've really worn out the "attack intelligence" comeback
3) Don't back track when you're wrong, just admit you fuged up

You can stop with the foolish threads or not...your call...but don't get butthurt when you're called out for it.

#52 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

So the guy who posted on Tigerdroppings was wrong twice, what does that do with me or were you not intelligent enough to see the only word of mine from the original post was [Rumor] and everything else was a quote from guy and link to it? You just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber.

oh man i look so dumb right now oh god

you may find that i did not directly address you and the assumption that i did belongs to you alone. i knew you were just reposting something off another board.

#53 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,724 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

You are a total dickbag who comes on here with unsubstantiated rumors and reports from biased sources and you sit back with a smug attitude only to be proven totally wrong. Not once or twice but about everything you have said for weeks. Then when you are proven wrong you make some kind of idiotic remark about you saying it was only a rumor.

First of all, we don't give a flip about the Saints and the rumors, we don't care about your ignorant rumors and comments, and lastly you have absolutely no credibility at all. So save all the excuses and comments about rumors or how you weren't totally wrong, you are a joke coming onto the Panthers site and saying anything at all.

Now tell me how Parcells is going to coach for you so you can be wrong about something yet again. The only worse than being an idiot is not knowing that you are one while it is painfully clear to everyone else that you are. If ignorant is bliss, then you must be ecstatic.

#54 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,525 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

whether you want to admit it or not, whenever someone posts something they KNOW is a rumor, they take some responsibility for it being wrong if it is wrong.

#55 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

This guy is a parody. Funny that some ppl still reply to him.

(been wanting to say this for a while and will be my only reply in any of his threads)

#56 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,002 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

We need entertainment, sitting in the office or classroom bored to death. This guy is it. I hope he keeps posting because I could use a few laughs every day until the end of the semester.

#57 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

We need entertainment, sitting in the office or classroom bored to death. This guy is it. I hope he keeps posting because I could use a few laughs every day until the end of the semester.

First you need the jackassery of the saints to feed this moron. And after 25 years of losing seasons I think it's safe to say they're not going to stop anytime soon.Saints will be back to thier old selves again, and this guy will be happy remembering those few good seasons. Slow fans for a slow team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com