Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Panthers 2012 Promo

20 posts in this topic

Hope this doesn't sound like hating because I love the video, but could you put more panthers in the panther promo? Cam and Smitty are beast but there are other people on the team imo.

Its too bad with the Panthers luck Cam will probabbly have a career ending injury in a preseason game.

Its too bad with the Panthers luck Cam will probabbly have a career ending injury in a preseason game.

How fuging worthless is your life that you would wish injury (serious injury) on someone? Go find a nice quiet corner to die horribly in.

How fuging worthless is your life that you would wish injury (serious injury) on someone? Go find a nice quiet corner to die horribly in.

Yup all I said was this team has bad luck. That is the last thing I want to happen, but I will not be shocked if it does occur. Eat a dick.

Die

Hey there saints fan.. whats up..

Nah fine young male just telling it like it is. We have more BS injuries than any other team could even dream of.

You probabbly dont even remember what I am talking about. I see your 18