Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

Draft Rumor: Jets Might Want To Move Up Into The Top Ten For Ingram

67 posts in this topic

The Golden Calf of Bristol and their 16 pick!

977159315_f9c1780944.jpg

The gif in the OP was absolutely perfect for a post utilizing "disinform".

But, in terms of the trade, depending on what they'd be willing to offer, I think we should certainly listen. There's a lot of guys we're probably looking at that would feel like a reach at #9, but would look a lot better at #16.

Jags will pick Floyd at #7. I guarantee it.

Maybe but I think if the jets want Ingram that bad, they'll trade in front of the Jags to make sure they get him. It'll be too risky thinking the jags are not going to take Ingram.

Maybe but I think if the jets want Ingram that bad, they'll trade in front of the Jags to make sure they get him. It'll be too risky thinking the jags are not going to take Ingram.

Moving from 16th to 6th will be too expensive. It will cost atleast 2 1st and some. I doubt jets will give up that much for a DE.

We go Patriots on them. If Ingram is there at 9, we call NY and say we want to take him. Make us an offer.

Moving from 16th to 6th will be too expensive. It will cost atleast 2 1st and some. I doubt jets will give up that much for a DE.

Yah but that's probably the only way they will land Ingram. Unless they want to play the wait and see game and see if Ingram is there at 9th. Very good chance though. Jags may rather want Coples or Floyd. Let's hope Ingram is there at 9th, if the Jets are truly looking at him.

This is what I think will happen:

1 - Luck

2 - RGIII

3 - Kalil

4 - Blackmon

5 - Richardson

6 - Claiborne

7 - Floyd

8 - Tennahill

We go Patriots on them. If Ingram is there at 9, we call NY and say we want to take him. Make us an offer.

They aint stupid. They know we dont want Ingram. He is an OLB in a 3-4....