2012nfldraft panthers kurbluv

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

well, see they know they are dumb and that the NFL is their only shot at success, they will work very hard and play hard to not screw up their only chance. I say draft all the idiots. :)

this was sarcasim btw

#32 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

The best case scenario is for the Browns to take either Blackmon or Tannehill:

1. Colts: Andrew Luck
2. Redskins: Robert Griffin III
3. Vikings: Matt Kalil
4. Browns: Justin Blackmon
5. Bucs: Trent Richardson
6. Rams: Michael Floyd
7. Jags: Riley Reiff/Melvin Ingram/Quinton Coples
8. Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill
9. Panthers: Morris Claiborne

But yeah, there are a number of different scenarios you can run here. The Browns and Jags are the key, IMO. The good news is both teams badly need offensive players a lot more than defensive players.

#33 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,886 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

the NFL is full of retards. That's why many of them are broke when they retire.

If that's true then NBA players must be brain dead cause there is way more money loss stories there.

#34 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

I would trade my brain for his money any day

#35 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

learning disabilities are a bitch.. I deal with one every day.

on a positive note, football requires you to be instinctive and requires more visual than verbal skills out on the field, see things develop and react.. if he was trying to become a CPA, that might be a bitch of a career move...

it may take him time to internalize the playbook, taking verbal aspects and digesting them visually, but once that occurs he shouldn't have any problems.. his visual IQ likely has adapted more than the average person.

#36 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

a learning disability implies that there is a desire/want to learn. I'm thinking he just doesnt care. his plan was to goto the NFL, not become an engineer. So lets call it what it is, laziness. And you guys want this guy? Pass.

#37 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

so his goal is to be in the NFL, not an engineer, and because he put in work and focused on his goal instead of some random ass job that has nothing to do with this conversation, he must be lazy.

that makes total sense. gotcha.

#38 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,488 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

If you want to be lazy, answer B for all of them, finish in under a minute and score 10-15.

#39 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

I will revise what I meant, hes not stupid because of a wonderlic test score, hes stupid for wasting his opportunity at a higher education.

#40 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

he is a very good player and not the first to bomb the test. He may be a great player for us.

LD or no LD, there are measures people with LD's can take once they get some disposable income. We will see just how much it matters to him as he will get paid a pretty penny this summer.

#41 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

I will revise what I meant, hes not stupid because of a wonderlic test score, hes stupid for wasting his opportunity at a higher education.

wait, wasn't he going to an SEC school? please clarify "higher education"

#42 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

college isn't for everybody.. more so for guys who are about to make millions.. you can speculate further, but it hardly means anything when the guy is going to succeed doing what he loves, instead of making outsiders feel good because they buy into "higher education" is the end all/be all in life..

#43 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,608 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

you go to college to get a higher paying job.his job just so happenes to be playing fottball, and making millions. good luck Mo hope you are in a Panther uni

#44 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

you go to college to get a higher paying job.his job just so happenes to be playing fottball, and making millions.

no

"job"?

"a job ain't nuthin but work" , Johnny Stewart

career is the word you are looking for I think and football careers are relatively short by comparison to almost any other career with the potential to be cut really short due to personal injury.

using college to get into the league but for nothing more despite the opportunity running fast and jumping high has afforded a person shows at minimum a mild level of ignorance. But that is exactly what SEC schools are around for so whadaya gonna do?

#45 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

no

"job"?

"a job ain't nuthin but work" , Johnny Stewart

career is the word you are looking for I think and football careers are relatively short by comparison to almost any other career with the potential to be cut really short due to personal injury.

using college to get into the league but for nothing more despite the opportunity running fast and jumping high has afforded a person shows at minimum a mild level of ignorance. But that is exactly what SEC schools are around for so whadaya gonna do?

that's one take you can throw out there.. of course there are others..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com