#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

We have some very historical and exciting times that are just around the corner from us!

WHAT TO KNOW:
1. Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/Government have been running the world and doing bad things.
2. White hats including old money, military, veterans, federal marshals, and local law officials are going to arrest them.
3. Media may say it's martial law and try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefit humanity.
4. International travel will be stopped for 3 days. Some facilities wired to explode will be off limits for safety.

WHAT TO DO:
1. The goal is to transition peacefully and safely. There will likely be disruptions in local travel, food supply, water supply, and electricity. Make sure you have necessities for 72 hours and ideally for 30 days.
2. Remain calm. Support the troops and law officers that are arresting thousands of criminals guilty of heinous crimes against all of us.
3. Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

WHAT NOT TO DO:
1. You are going to find out that the cabal have done terrible things to you, your family, and humanity. Don't believe that every one of them is as guilty as the leaders. Some were forced to act and were threatened with torture.
2. Don't panic.
3. Don't turn on eachother.
4. Don't riot.
5. Don't run into a bank and start shooting people.
6. Please just try to be calm and work together to meet the needs of your community.

Everything will be ok. The world is about to go into a Golden Age. First we must cleanse.

#2 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Chances of this happening?

#3 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,117 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Cool story, bro?

#4 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,089 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

can you give us an actual date or is this one of those ambiguous "soons" that could be tomorrow or in 2056?

#5 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Chances of this happening?

It's already begun.

#6 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

can you give us an actual date or is this one of those ambiguous "soons" that could be tomorrow or in 2056?

Sooner rather than later. From the sounds of it, these efforts that are already underway will be conlcuded during this month or the next. It is said that these arrests will be televised worldwide for everyone to see. After the media outlets are no longer hijacked, it is also said that educational programs will be aired on television 24/7 for several months to help catch people up on the real history of this planet and how we've all been duped for centuries now. Exciting stuff!

#7 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,783 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Just my interperation, not belief...

Isn't this all about that Red Dragon Leo/mandated gold/international court stuff? Basically the good guys in the way upper global elite are about to have an upperhand on the sinister mother f*ckers? The beginning of the transition to a globalized economy?

Basically, instead of by border, a structure has been digitally created behind the scenes to support mass economic transitioning into a global society. So Venom, in brief clarify what I'm trying to say here in your words my man

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,089 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

that sounds kinda cool

#9 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

So have any of you seen this documentary called Thrive....me and the wife watched it yesterday and it kind of blew my mind and put things into perspective.......

#10 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Talked with chuck about this the other day. i can see instances that give this story credibility (venom's high profile resignation thread comes to mind). trying not to get my hopes up though. if it does happen i will cum on myself. multiple times.

#11 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

chucktownk?

#12 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

chucktownk?

thats who he claimed to be.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Just my interperation, not belief...

Isn't this all about that Red Dragon Leo/mandated gold/international court stuff? Basically the good guys in the way upper global elite are about to have an upperhand on the sinister mother f*ckers? The beginning of the transition to a globalized economy?

Basically, instead of by border, a structure has been digitally created behind the scenes to support mass economic transitioning into a global society. So Venom, in brief clarify what I'm trying to say here in your words my man

In brief...haha ok here we go...

The bad guys who have been controlling governments, geopolitical organizations, military forces, and monetary systems for the past few centuries are going down. There are positive groups who are standing up to make sure that the elite do not succeed with the implimentation of their New World Order. The masses have been living in perpetual slavery for centuries without their knowledge...with the planet becoming a wasteland. This is unsustainable and must stop if humanity and earth want any kind of decent future. The main avenue of control has been through monetary systems, and even the concept of money in general. The system has been rigged to where the elite, can and have, attained any and everything they could ever want and more, for free...sucking of all our hard work. Widespread wars, poverty, murder, disease, hunger, media malpractice, class distinction, racism, etc are all a result of the global [psychological] deception and manipulation.

The new system to be set up will ensure not one person on the planet is without food, shelter or clothing ever again. The 2,000,000 tons of gold that the International Bank of Settlements/Federal Reserve had stolen from Asia and elsewhere during WWI and WWII will be used to finance this new system. Apparently some $120,000 will be allocated annually to every man woman and child on the planet in the form of food, shelter, and other necessities of survival and city/community needs. At the same time, advanced technologies in energy, transportation, medicine, etc that have been suppressed for at least a hundred years will be released to the public. Expenses like mortgages/rent, electricity, gas, water, food, etc...will be no more. The cost of living will be extremely low. It is said that people will have the option to whether or not they want to work...being that work will no longer be a necessity to survival and a decent living situation. People will have a vast amount of more time to persue and focus on life passions, interests, loved ones, and things that actually matter in the grand scheme of life. Eventually the plan is to get off a currency completely...some say this will take place over a 12 year transitionary period once all this gets started.

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

So have any of you seen this documentary called Thrive....me and the wife watched it yesterday and it kind of blew my mind and put things into perspective.......

Awesome documentary! It is the best presentation of this information I have ever seen. It is literally a must watch for everyone.

#15 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

thats who he claimed to be.

was wondering what happened to that guy. he was good people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com