• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

Here is the full list of the 450 CEOs/CFOs/CIOs/COOs/EVPs/CROs from world banking institutions that have resigned starting 9/1/11. Of the 450, 274 have resigned since 2/1/12: Resignations From World Banks

I feel like this is the kind of thing that even if it doesn't happen supporters just have a million excuses why it is still real.

It'd be nice if it was real but I just don't think it is.

The efforts and organizations who are working to overthrow the cabal are very real, there's really no arguing that at this point. The big question however, is will they succeed?

Here is the full David Wilcock interview with "DRAKE" that the video segment featured in the OP was taken from if anyone is interested :)

so uh, why are health care CEOs resigning at a higher rate if it his is evidence of a coming turnover of the financial system? are they all going to be rounded up and... whatever'd too?

this isn't even the highest rate of resignations, there was a higher rate in a couple monthns in 2010, meh.

It would be nice if this happened but I suspect this is all more related to the non-NWO economic stuff going on that would make getting out of being a bank CEO good.

The efforts and organizations who are working to overthrow the cabal are very real, there's really no arguing that at this point. The big question however, is will they succeed?

I'll... take your word for it not being arguable, I have seen no evidence that is a reality at all, this list of 450 CEOs or whatever actually made me more confident it is not happening. But you have done more research here, so if you think it is happening, perhaps it is. Personallly I doubt it.

Like I said, I hope you're right and it is but I just don't see any evidence beyond a ton of circumstantial and unverified statements.

I am reasonably certain if this stuff WAS real it would take alien intervention to stop these evil dudes or whatever, so we'll see if some aliens come on by and remve all need to work and give us everything we could ever want.

fwiw, I just hope you and others don't decide the cabal or whatever has won if nothing comes of this soon... it may turn out this was just an elaborate conspiracy theory built on a tumultous economic time period. guess we'll see.

So if western material needs go bye-bye, will my wife have to get rid of the iPad I bought her? And if she doesn't have instagram and pinterest to babysit her, I will literally kill anyone that had a hand in making this new way of life happen.

I'll... take your word for it not being arguable, I have seen no evidence that is a reality at all, this list of 450 CEOs or whatever actually made me more confident it is not happening. But you have done more research here, so if you think it is happening, perhaps it is. Personallly I doubt it.

Like I said, I hope you're right and it is but I just don't see any evidence beyond a ton of circumstantial and unverified statements.

I am reasonably certain if this stuff WAS real it would take alien intervention to stop these evil dudes or whatever, so we'll see if some aliens come on by and remove all need to work and give us everything we could ever want.

fwiw, I just hope you and others don't decide the cabal or whatever has won if nothing comes of this soon... it may turn out this was just an elaborate conspiracy theory built on a tumultous economic time period. guess we'll see.

Thank you for the respectful manner in which you presented your opinion. You're always good at that :)

As far as the comments that i highlighted in bold go...there is an ET aspect that falls hand in hand with the overthrowing of the illuminati/nwo/cabal spoken of in this thread. An Adromedan contactee who goes by the name "TOLEC," whom ive been following for the past 6 months, has described certain operations by the Andromedan Galactic Council that seem to be in sync with a lot of the concepts, scenarios, and occurances that Benjamin Fulford and his people have spoken of during this behind the scenes power struggle that has been going on between good and evil.

Either way, we shall see what happens. I hope i'm right, there is information out there that could arguably point towards this being true..but we still need that smoking gun to know for sure. If there was a year for any of this to happen...it would definitely be this one :)

...and you've lost them

hahaha...yea thats why i usually refrain from bringing things up from that arena of information.

No disrespect Mav, but this has been my point in my thread. The fact that people couldnt possibly believe that some rich men in business suits could take over our government, but then mention something about aliens coming...

I just cant understand why it is so hard for people to believe. It is all about money. Money rules the world.

I have no doubt rich people could take over our government... they own it already, I think that regardless of whether this is true or not. My own opinion is that there is no global conspiracy, just a lot of rich people vying with one another to gather more and more wealth, which involves basically taking over our government and trying to use it to further their own agendas... but I do think there is still a role we play in all of it in enabling and allowing it, but I think a lot of politicians are sucked into it too and I think it is a terrible, vicious cycle... but I don't think that we need to find really vast explanations for this stuff, I think it is simpler than that.

On my alien comment, I just think that if there was a massive, global conspiracy that controlled basically just about every aspect of knowledge and information save for rogue conspiracy theories, it would literally take something out of this world to break the world free

I respect your opinion, and you respect mine, but please man, dont go making this more complicated than it already is.

All of this alien bullshit is propaganda that is put on youtube by the elite, so that when people try to research what is going on, they laugh their asses off, and throw out the baby out with the bath water.

Save the alien stuff for another thread please.

I understand what you're saying, and i agree it probably does the cause no good to jump out into all the areas of information that are in relation to these developments, before squaring away the basics. But in my opinion through the thousands of hours of research ive done into this stuff, the ET factor is a big part of whats going on and is relevent to this thread. Being that the premise of mav123's comments were based on an actuality imo, i figured it warranted a legitimate response on my behalf. Like i said, I try to stay away from these areas of information because i know by and large the average person will view these notions as discrediting to the entire cause. However, I absolutely believe these things, and personally know the base foundation of these concepts to be true (to a certain extent). At this point I guess consider my being vocal on this stuff as a way of at least planting the seed.

In my opinion the ET factor is one of the 3 main pillars on what this whole grand conspiracy is about here on Earth. The establishment has tried very hard to either nullify the ET notion, or put a negative and inferiorizing spin on it. No need to elaborate on this anymore though...you have your views, and i have mine...the respect is mutual. BUT, when our ET brothers and sisters land this year and let the masses be known of their presence...dont say i didnt try to help you become aware of it beforehand B)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Turnip

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts