Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

784 posts in this topic

Posted

While I want to believe this is true (and I sincerely do), I just need to see some sort of evidence for it. I see some circumstantial things, but I need something solid to roll with before I can buy into it.

Looks like we'll know for sure by the end of the month from the timeline they're giving us. There's the 400+ global CEO banking resignations that have occured over the last 3 weeks; the 111-page lawsuit (2011-cv-8500) that was filed against the Federal Reserve on 11/23/11; the confirmed arrest of Timothy Geithner, and the supposed arrests of George Bush Sr. and Bill Gates. Are these to be considered symptoms of the cause, or are these random unrelated events? Those speaking out on this are starting to make some bold predictions now, its gonna be exciting to see how it all unfolds (or doesnt unfold, haha) in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Posted

As I've said before, I'd really like to believe all this, and I do keep an open enough mind to these types of possibilities, but I still have plenty of doubts. The big one is how something this big could happen without anyone in the mainstream taking notice. I get that corporations control the media, but surely somewhere along the line someone would have gotten wind of this on the mainstream end.

But yeah, I'm taking a 'wait and see' approach. But I'll be pissed if this interferes with the draft.

Joking of course with that last bit. A little.

Posted

So... the NWO/Illuminati/whatever, an organization that is so diabolical, so rich, so powerful, that it has been running the world behind the scenes for years & years, an organization that is on the verge of a complete takeover of the entire world.,

Crashed airplanes into two buildings, then blew them up so they could cover their blowing up another building, so they could get rid of incriminating paperwork?

Not a few dozen insiders with paper shredders. Not a couple of guys with gas & a lighter.

Rube Goldberg is the invisible hand.

Posted

This thread reminds me of when Dwight Schrute created a Second Life character because his real life had gone to shiit.

Posted

Looks like we'll know for sure by the end of the month from the timeline they're giving us. There's the 500+ global CEO banking resignations that have occured over the last 3 weeks; the 111-page lawsuit (2011-cv-8500) that was filed against the Federal Reserve on 11/23/11; the confirmed arrest of Timothy Geithner, and the supposed arrests of George Bush Sr. and Bill Gates. Are these to be considered symptoms of the cause, or are these random unrelated events? Those speaking out on this are starting to make some bold predictions now, its gonna be exciting to see how it all unfolds (or doesnt unfold, haha) in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Possibly related? Sure. But there are no confirmed reports of GHWB or Gates being arrested. And if they were arrested, then surely somebody would catch wind of that.

Posted

so far the only thing thats been arrested is venoms mental development

Posted

conspiracy.jpg

Posted

Okay, I looked for the Timothy Geithner arrest, but couldn't find mention of it....link please

Posted

I feel like this is the kind of thing that even if it doesn't happen supporters just have a million excuses why it is still real.

It'd be nice if it was real but I just don't think it is.

Posted

Possibly related? Sure. But there are no confirmed reports of GHWB or Gates being arrested. And if they were arrested, then surely somebody would catch wind of that.

It does make it hard when the people getting arrested are the same people who control the media, haha. You are right though...if that did happen, I would think it would only be able to be kept under wraps for so long. Like I said, we'll know either way for sure by the end of the month.

Posted

Okay, I looked for the Timothy Geithner arrest, but couldn't find mention of it....link please

Posted

Here is the full list of the 450 CEOs/CFOs/CIOs/COOs/EVPs/CROs from world banking institutions that have resigned starting 9/1/11. Of the 450, 274 have resigned since 2/1/12: Resignations From World Banks