Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

779 posts in this topic

That revolt sounded cool, what happened venom?

That revolt sounded cool, what happened venom?

Apparently they have been forced to change strategies due to unknown factors they werent aware of when initially coming up with their plan some 30 years ago...hence the arrests not happening. There were instead supposed negotiations being made for the cabal's surrender over the past month or so, but they never amounted to anything. At this point the resistence is now going back to the "take them down by force" method, which means the mass arrests are back on the table.

Chris, I could also very well say that you're being hypnotized by the controlled opposition's disinfo agents, who present a very limited, fear-based and inferiorizing scenario of what we're dealing with, compared to the overall, much broader reality of the situation here on Earth. I could also say that you're serving the cabal's bests interests, with your seemingly negative perspective, influencing fear-based rhetoric concerning survival methods, in preperation to a conditioned outlook of the future based on perpetual hell on earth. You could be privy to all the political shenanigans that have taken place over the centuries, but if youre still playing their game by letting them create this hopeless reality for you in which youre essentially reliquishing your own power, then youve been had just as much as the sheeple down the street who still believes in the left vs. right paradigm.

On the contrary, we are doing much more than we realize, which can be understood when coming to the realization of the full magnitude of these metaphysical concepts. Even subscribing to certain thoughts, without actually speaking them, can rub off onto others at subconscious levels that they are not aware of...essentially planting that seed. Everything is energy, we all have our own magnetic fields around us that are amplified by - and in correspondence with - our thoughts, beliefs, and well being. Everything is interconnected with eachother. Our bodies are senders and receivers of information. When taking this concept into consideration, it should be very telling that the media does an extremely good job at presenting division, hatred, addiction, malevolence, fear, and overall alienation in every way imaginable; thus creating that negative perception of reality unto its viewers; in turn making it a reality. Asides from Alex Jones being a Jesuit, why do you think he is allowed to speak of the things he does in the manner he does it without getting two to the head? Look at all the advertisements and sponsors all over his site. The man has made an excellent living off spreading the fear, which is why he has been given a pass, or even propped up in the first place. He's been spouting negative, fear mongering information (most of which has been extremely false by the way), for the last 15 years or so. This guy should have no reptuation left after the vast number of bogus predictions and information he's spewed over the years. But, in the end what we are dealing with is literally a war over the consciousness of mankind. This is why the negativity, estrangement, and fear-mongering is absolutely everywhere in the media...and especially so within the controlled opposition's pop-alternative news. If people understood the truth of who and what they really are, they could step out of the cabal's court and choose not to play their game. It all goes back to this quote that i posted a couple pages ago:

It is important not to give the NWO more credit than they deserve. If you are under the illusion that they are all-powerful and will stop at nothing to succeed with their plans, then you are very well creating this actuality for yourself and them, even if it doesnt accurately represent the reality of it at the time. This also means you are positioning yourself in an intentional losing situation. Do not let them dictate and limit your percpetion of the world, resulting in your being no more than puddy in the palms of their hands. They want people to go out and stock up on guns; they want people to prepare for the worst. If the masses share this state of mind, then the masses will make these concepts become a reality, just by thinking and truly believing it on a grand scale of conscious perception.

These concepts I am speaking of here are extremely empowering, and will hold you to a much higher standing of living, understanding, responsibility, and full actuality for one's self and their potential.

I hope you dont take offense to any of this...just thought i'd come back at you with a taste of your own medicine :)

No offense taken at all. I agree with the power of positive thought (on a personal level), so I get what you are saying. They use people like Alex Jones to project a feeling of hopelessness, that makes it feel like we cant stop any of this from happening, so that we will accept it when it really does. So I kinda agree with you there. The thing is though, I dont feel hopeless, I feel angry instead. I know that the only reason that all of this is happening is because of our complacency.

But, I also feel that the best thing that we can do right now is to come together and act more united as a country. History has shown that the easiest and most successful way to do that is to use outrage (remember 9/11?). I dont think that people are angry enough to find common ground yet. Remember that the media is already being VERY successful at dividing us right now, all we have to do is look around the tinderbox to see that. So I just like taking it to the next level, and explaining to people what the actions that are being taken today will mean for tomorrow.

I guess I should take some of your advice, but I also think that some of these threats are already very real my friend. Especially what is going on with the troop build-ups in Syria. I want to restrain myself, but I cant help but to think that we are running out of time. With constant pressure from media dividing us with all of the political rhetoric, racial division springing from Trayvon Martin case, rumors of war, dividing us by wealth class with the rich being scared, and the poor fighting for more... I cant help but to see it all as pychological warfare that is being used to keep us all from finding common ground, so that we can form a unified voice against the factions who want to take our freedoms.

I use my anger as a rallying cry. 99% of us all have way more in common right now than we think we do. I want people to understand that we are being disrespected when they play us for fools. I find the arrogance from the elite insulting, and I want everyone to find common ground so that we can get past this roadblock and start moving forward again.

From "Cobra's" blog today...

Portal 2012

You might want to listen to the excellent last Drake’s interview, especially from 18 to 86 minute mark:

http://www.blogtalkr...mid-week-update

It is obvious at this point that the Cabal as a whole does not want to surrender. The plan of the mass arrests continues. This time of negotiations has not been spent in vain. The Cabal has been given its chance. The generous offer has been refused. This protocol has finally allowed the positive ET forces to start taking some action. According to the Galactic Codex, section IV/2, The Galactic Confederation has an unalienable and unconditional right to the implementation of the Galactic Codex and of conquering the areas of Galactic Codex violation with military force if necessary.

This subsection gives a legal basis for the liberation of the occupied planets with military force. The military forces of the Confederation remove or give assistance to the local Positive Military in removal of the representatives of the Dark Forces and set the hostages free.

continued...

Looks like the cavalry is about to make their appearance...its ET time fellas haha

Maaaaaan this shiiiiit is so far out.

This is a great thread.

I apologize for my comment about you and venom yesterday.

I think that the public is starting finally starting to wake up to the lies of political Zionism, and I just get upset when good people like you guys say nothing, when we are so close.

These people killed 3000 Americans on 9/11, and now they are pushing for 2 more illegal Zionist wars. I am hoping that the American people will start speaking up before our government puts our troops in harms way again, just because Israel commands us to. Speak up guys, we can make a difference, we just have to keep trying.

I think that the public is starting finally starting to wake up to the lies of political Zionism, and I just get upset when good people like you guys say nothing, when we are so close.

These people killed 3000 Americans on 9/11, and now they are pushing for 2 more illegal Zionist wars. I am hoping that the American people will start speaking up before our government puts our troops in harms way again, just because Israel commands us to. Speak up guys, we can make a difference, we just have to keep trying.

I never took it that way. You and me usually agree on this stuff so no harm done. I'm frustrated enough to go on a special mission my damn self. :)

1 person likes this

This is a real problem today and our media is controlled in such a way that is not shown to the people who do not look into it. This is something that will really fug our world up in the future much more than it has so far if we do not start curbing this behavior within powerholder nations.

I just invented that word i guess.

From "Cobra's" blog today...

Portal 2012

Looks like the cavalry is about to make their appearance...its ET time fellas haha

Trust me I'm hoping to get in line for a replicator too, but I really don't think we should hold our breath.