Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

784 posts in this topic

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/07/iran-sentences-4-to-death-in-26b.html

Iran Sentences 4 To Death

In $2.6B Banking Fraud Case

The report quoted state prosecutor Gholam Hossein Mohseni Ejehei as saying a total of 39 defendants received sentences, including four death sentences, two life terms and the rest of up to 25 years in prison. He said officials including deputy ministers in the government were among those sentenced, but did not identify any of them.

The main defendant, referred to by a nickname "Amir Mansour Aria," was among those charged with a potential capital offense. In February, state TV said he was accused of being "corrupt on earth," an Iranian legal term that means that the defendant is an enemy of God, and which in practice is a catch-all term for a variety of offenses. The charge carries the death penalty.

Its so awesome watching all of this unfold

Keep em coming!

1 person likes this

Mainstream news reports truth about the fed!

you guys notice how the largest financial scandal in history was swept under the rug?

everyone was too busy worried about Chic-fil-a

you guys notice how the largest financial scandal in history was swept under the rug?

Our main stream media is useless if they can't tell us the truth. In many ways they're complicit. I don't watch their puppet show much anymore.

Our main stream media is useless if they can't tell us the truth. In many ways they're complicit. I don't watch their puppet show much anymore.

The main stream media is not free press anymore. It hasnt been for a long time.

All it is now is basically a government entity that is designed to tell people how to think.

This is an Orwellian world we are living in today.

Gay chicken. Batman. No regular joe gives a poo or either doesn't even know of libor. Police are indefinitely detaining protestors in Anaheim. The TSA is threatening people with terrorism charges for recording them at union station. Brb, trampoline jumping is on the Olympics...

1 person likes this

Gay chicken. Batman. No regular joe gives a poo or either doesn't even know of libor. Police are indefinitely detaining protestors in Anaheim. The TSA is threatening people with terrorism charges for recording them at union station. Brb, trampoline jumping is on the Olympics...

Now another tragic accident that will be spun up out of control to the point that Constitutional freedom #2 will be in danger once again.

To those who dont know, what the LIBOR scandal is. It is basically manipulating the rate of interest that different banks across the world charge each other when they lend money. Thousands of executives and other high ranking bank employees around the world have found a way to fix the numbers so that both parties make extra profits when a loan is made.

I'm no banker myself, so I dont understand all of the details, but I know enough that this is a world-wide white-collar crime operation that may have stolen Trillions of dollars that is unaccountable for...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0CG0QtwIwCg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moneytalksnews.com%2F2012%2F07%2F23%2Flibor-scandal-of-the-century%2F&ei=IfEeULy1IIWm8gS90YHwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFVxb3qyXdqjc2JerZ70Wk0UGNXOA&sig2=2d8dD73Ji8Vw36aCntGQFA

Now that I have made my point, I want to sincerely say that I am so sorry for the families that have lost their loved ones today. We have to find a way to take the next step in our mental evolution as a species. We have to let go of the age old crutches that have always held humanity back from progress.

This next era that our ever growing technology will help us achieve has the potential to be anything we could possibly imagine come to life. But we are not going to see this wonderful future if we cant let go of hatred and intolerance.

1 person likes this

Hard hitting straight to the gut! The truth hurts.

Thanks Rippadonn, This video captures the issue. Not that most care. Many that do care are against any reform for their own blind ideological or selfish reasons.

Look no further than government deregulation as the cause of this financial manipulation by the largest Western Banks that colluded with one another to manipulate the LIBOR rate and increase their profits and bonuses off the backs of the American and European consumers.

This is a replay of energy deregulation last decade on a much grander scale. ENRON employees toyed with California energy consumers by intentionally shutting down power plants during peak hours to drive up the cost of electricity to astronomical levels that cost the Governor of California his job. Their illegal behavior ultimately led to the destruction of ENRON and the imprisonment of many of their employees.

The large banks and their corrupt employees/leadership deserve the same fate as ENRON. It will likely take another world financial collapse before most citizens wake up to the rampant corruption of our financial industry.

Our political representatives will not take the required action now because they have for the most part been captured/bribed by the financial industry/Wall Street special interests they are supposed to regulate.

The Republican House of Representatives recently voted to dramatically cut the funding of financial watchdog agencies in an attempt to roll back/limit the few recent tepid reforms.

Unbelievably there are still plenty on here that will continue to say we need to deregulate Wall Street even more. Clearly they are blinded by self interest or dependent on information coming from one of the 6 remaining giant media conglomerates (made possible thru, you guessed it, government deregulation) that control most of our news and are in large part mouthpieces for industry.

2 people like this