Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

779 posts in this topic

Well, this thread is 30 pages long, and a few months old, so not everyone thinks it is shittt.

Why dont you start from the beginning, and you will see that there is lot's of good information in here that Fox News doesnt tell you about.

Keep stereotyping me buddy. I don't believe in God, nor do I watch Fox News. But I don't wear a tin foil hat & worry over conspiracy BS either.

Stop bumping shittt threads.

Haha do as I say not as I do, eh?

Haha do as I say not as I do, eh?

You aren't very intelligent. It's not bumping when the thread was already on the top. You bumped it, I just posted.

To all of the Bible-thumping GOP members who support Israel over their own country, here is a clip I found of your hero, denouncing the lies of Zionism lol.

Sorry, I couldnt help myself.

that was in a debate with Robert Kennedy about the Vietnam war.

it was taken out of context but then again taking things out of context is really all holocaust deniers can do.

The Zionists in Germany aligned and later merged with the Nazi party. The Nazi's and their SS had a program called "Judenfrei" which revolved around resettling the Jews into Palestine. Hell they even printed a fuging coin to commemorate the initiative.

nazionmetal.jpg

Look it up, the German Zionist Jews were so intermingled with the Nazi party that it will make you sick.

While I most certainly don't believe that Holocaust didn't happen, millions of Jews were indeed killed, I do believe in the possibility that this was carried out at the behest of Zionist Jews with the express purpose of bringing about Jewish resettlement and worldwide sympathy for the Zionist cause.

2 people like this

In Nazi Germany, the Zionist party was the ONLY other party recognized by the Reich, it was the ONLY other flag allowed to fly in Nazi-Controlled land.

You aren't very intelligent. It's not bumping when the thread was already on the top. You bumped it, I just posted.

Venom may be a little out there (coming from me...lol) but he probably has more intelligence in his left nutsack than you have in your entire body. He has seen the tyranny rising in our government long before anyone else on this board, and he had the balls to speak up about it, before it was popular.

If you dont like this thread, then quit reading it. No one is forcing you to click the page. Better yet, why dont you start your own thread about thanking the bankers and government for this awesome economy they have given us, and all these illegal wars they have, and are still starting. At least we have the balls to say what needs to be said.

We owe my allegiance to NO man, or no government official. Our allegiance should be to our country and to the Constitution.

1 person likes this

that was in a debate with Robert Kennedy about the Vietnam war.

it was taken out of context but then again taking things out of context is really all holocaust deniers can do.

I dont deny the Holocaust, I just think that the numbers were greatly inflated for shock value. This was politically motivated so that people would not speak out against the political Zionists, like AIPAC and the Neo-cons, that are destroying our country from the inside out.

The Zionists in Germany aligned and later merged with the Nazi party. The Nazi's and their SS had a program called "Judenfrei" which revolved around resettling the Jews into Palestine. Hell they even printed a fuging coin to commemorate the initiative.

nazionmetal.jpg

Look it up, the German Zionist Jews were so intermingled with the Nazi party that it will make you sick.

While I most certainly don't believe that Holocaust didn't happen, millions of Jews were indeed killed, I do believe in the possibility that this was carried out at the behest of Zionist Jews with the express purpose of bringing about Jewish resettlement and worldwide sympathy for the Zionist cause.

Exactly. The Holocaust was scripted. It was initiated so that the UN could carry out the creation of the Israeli state. The Illuminati planned the creation of Israel in the 1800s, as part of their "3 World Wars" Hegelian doctrine.

They planned on WW3 being started because of conflicting religion, and that the masses would support a massive war because of what the Bible says about Israel.

The rulers of this world are Atheists, and they have planned the use of religion as a weapon for over 100 years. Research the famous Freemason Albert Pike...That is why I get upset when I see unbiased hate towards muslims, because 9/11 was a false-flag attack meant to get the whole thing started... and the manipulation is working better than they had ever expected.

I dont deny the Holocaust, I just think that the numbers were greatly inflated for shock value. This was politically motivated so that people would not speak out against the political Zionists, like AIPAC and the Neo-cons, that are destroying our country from the inside out.

ah ok. it didnt seem that way in your post. ive talked to dumb people who believed that not one person died in the camps and all of it was just a hoax.