Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

Funny that the fact that Government is largely "controlled" by the rich elite is much more acceptable now that it was 30 years ago when it was some big conspiracy.

this is utter bullshit. it certainly fell outside of the overton window then, as it does now, but it could be substantiated. there's a pretty big difference between someone saying the rich run washington in 1983* and someone ranting about niburu and the NWO in 2013

*btw ronald fuging reagan was president in 1983 but of course "the rich run washington" was some sort of conspiracy theory llllllooooooolllll

I wish more people that miss Venom had his back when he was getting slammed by the close minded sheeple who due to ignorance and lack of insight, flamed the guy every time he posted something interesting. The media is OWNED! Three letter agency people took it over long ago.

Venom has been a positive influence. He once said he didn't know why he even bothered posting here. I understand fully as some of these pricks have pissed me off as well. *rant ended*

i liked venom because he seemed to genuinely care about the things he posted, and iirc he kept the " :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: whatever sheeple :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: " stuff to a minimum

this is utter bullshit. it certainly fell outside of the overton window then, as it does now, but it could be substantiated. there's a pretty big difference between someone saying the rich run washington in 1983* and someone ranting about niburu and the NWO in 2013

*btw ronald fuging reagan was president in 1983 but of course "the rich run washington" was some sort of conspiracy theory llllllooooooolllll

30 years ago was an random number

Substantiate the 30 der her der her alla herp a derpa.

Cantrell could produce cheers for frat houses.

The dry boringness that your tactics inspire makes the forum a much less interesting place. I agree with that statement. It is censorship!

If you took offense to the "sheeple" reference look within. Just because a guy doesn't think like you doesn't make him crazy.

Some people have actually lived out some of the stuff some people here ridicule. Are those people crazy?

I'm happy to come here and I'm happy to SHARE. That is what a forum is about.

<<Misses venom.  

Hardly ever agreed with or believed what he said...but I'll be damned if he didn't at least make me think outside the realm of my own ideas. 

The dry boringness that your tactics inspire makes the forum a much less interesting place. I agree with that statement. It is censorship!

If you took offense to the "sheeple" reference look within. Just because a guy doesn't think like you doesn't make him crazy.

Some people have actually lived out some of the stuff some people here ridicule. Are those people crazy?

I'm happy to come here and I'm happy to SHARE. That is what a forum is about.

didn't venom just stop posting?

i'm sure KT would be glad to talk to you about actual censorship

Got em again. Speaking of censorship do us all a favor and practice it.

i'm sure KT would be glad to talk to you about actual censorship

Are you this clueless or are you just trolling? I just can't tell anymore.

Yeah, I dont think Venom stopped posting because he was insulted in the tbox.  Not that he wasnt insulted, but his positions have been belittled for years, I doubt it just recently started getting to him

The guy has always posted at his own pace, I'm sure he has some outrageous explanation for why he hasnt been posting much lately

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    plunket76