Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

Haha youre such a douche hatter...dont worry though, I say that in a very loving way.

As far as this thread goes...at this point I believe it was the result of Jesuit contrived disinformation, which I fell for hook line and sinker. Gotta dive into everything in order to see it what it truly is though, right? 

Don't worry...I will check back in with you in 30 days or so.  You can tell me that reform and arrests are "just around the corner".

I might be a douche....but you are an ignorant douche.  You win.

Don't worry...I will check back in with you in 30 days or so.  You can tell me that reform and arrests are "just around the corner".

I might be a douche....but you are an ignorant douche.  You win.

OH SH*T YOU GOT ME HATTER

Say what you will of the subject matter, Venom is the king of TB of threads. 

775 posts responding to this thread and counting. 

and I have none

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

ruh roh

Coroners in London are preparing to investigate two apparent suicides as unexpected deaths by finance workers around the world have raised concerns about mental health and stress levels in the industry.

The inquest into the death of William Broeksmit, 58, a retired Deutsche Bank AG (DBK) risk executive found dead in his London home in January, will start tomorrow. The inquest for Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old vice president in technology operations at JPMorgan Chase (JPM) & Co., who died after falling from the firm’s 33-story London headquarters, is scheduled for late May.

The suicides were followed by others around the world, including at JPMorgan in Hong Kong, as well as Mike Dueker, the chief economist at Seattle-based Russell Investment Management Co. 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-24/banker-suicides-leave-industry-concerned-as-coroners-investigate.html

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PANTHER6354