Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

Here's another interview with DRAKE on Freedomizer Radio about the supposed mass arrests that are going to happen. Parts 1 - 3 (of 12) below:

the day that a bunch of greedy, powerhungry, sociopathic oligarchs can come together and rule/enslave the entire world as partners, I will eat my f*cking hat.

the day that a bunch of greedy, powerhungry, sociopathic oligarchs can come together and rule/enslave the entire world as partners, I will eat my f*cking hat.

So does that mean youre going to eat your f*cking hat?

not yet. greed is the primary reason why there cannot be peace. putting the greedy people in charge doesn't circumvent that problem, it magnifies it. I guess we'll see.

Greedy, powerhungry men don't already run the world? Maybe not in an open way, but .00001% of the world's population runs poo now and to think they're working together isn't some brash idea IMO.

Venom thanks for the link about the arrest, I could not find that anywhere

No problemo sir :)

Greedy, powerhungry men don't already run the world? Maybe not in an open way, but .00001% of the world's population runs poo now and to think they're working together isn't some brash idea IMO.

oh, see i thought we were talking about a dissolution of borders and countries, a consolidation of militaries and the implementation of consolidated global serfdom under some obscure cabal.

are we saying that's currently the condition of the world?

nobody is going to deny that powerful people are powerful, nor will anyone deny that they seek more power. but to look around you and say that the above is the next logical step from our current situation is a gap that I can't leap.

oh, see i thought we were talking about a dissolution of borders and countries, a consolidation of militaries and the implementation of consolidated global serfdom under some obscure cabal.

are we saying that's currently the condition of the world?

nobody is going to deny that powerful people are powerful, nor will anyone deny that they seek more power. but to look around you and say that the above is the next logical step from our current situation is a gap that I can't leap.

Neither can I...for now anyway

Cwg has added So much to this thread.

I do find it funny that he's "following this topic." Maybe he's turning into a closet conspiracy theorist, haha.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JeffKing'sBritches

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts