#18 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

was wondering what happened to that guy. he was good people.

he still is. :)

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Talked with chuck about this the other day. i can see instances that give this story credibility (venom's high profile resignation thread comes to mind). trying not to get my hopes up though. if it does happen i will cum on myself. multiple times.

Chuck used to kind of give me crap over all this haha....guess i cant blame him...Benjamin Fulford is a pretty weird dude...and was really the only public voice out there regarding the NWO take-down until recently. Got a text from him the other day saying "Ok Ben, now im listening..." hahaha.

Wish he would start showing some face again. Seems like we're finally making some progress around here...he would be proud :)

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,622 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

sweet who do I vote for to make this happen

Ron paul of course. He is our only hope. :)

#21 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

So I'll get paid $140K a year to sit around and eat ice cream and jack off? Sign me up!!

#22 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

sweet who do I vote for to make this happen

Haha thats a good question. When and if all this goes down, the political system will be exposed, thus the current presidential race as we know it falling apart. Obama will get thrown out of office. Most of congress will probably be gone. Whoever it is that arises out of the ashes is completely up for grabs at this point haha.

#23 natty

natty

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Awesome documentary! It is the best presentation of this information I have ever seen. It is literally a must watch for everyone.

I actually watched about 20 mins of that just because.

Posted Image

#24 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,985 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Not saying I believe any of it, but damn I wish I knew more about this. I love venom threads.

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,696 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

so there will be a massive power vacuum throughout the congressional/parliamentary bodies of the world with geopolitical relations as we know them splintering along with treaties and alliances

but yeah no reason to expect global conflict on an unprecedented scale, everyone will sit around with piña coladas high fiving each other over the hundred grand they made by sitting there drinking them

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

so there will be a massive power vacuum throughout the congressional/parliamentary bodies of the world with geopolitical relations as we know them splintering along with treaties and alliances

but yeah no reason to expect global conflict on an unprecedented scale, everyone will sit around with piña coladas high fiving each other over the hundred grand they made by sitting there drinking them

Yea i'd say when some of the first signs of this stuff start to reach the masses it may be a good idea to get out of the city. I'll be drinking a pina colada out of harms way while the masses are outraged and flipping their sh*t haha. There's definitely potential for things to get kind of nasty for a little bit...hopefully it wont get too bad and wont last for too long.

#27 Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

In brief...haha ok here we go...

The cost of living will be extremely low. It is said that people will have the option to whether or not they want to work...being that work will no longer be a necessity to survival and a decent living situation. People will have a vast amount of more time to persue and focus on life passions, interests, loved ones, and things that actually matter in the grand scheme of life. Eventually the plan is to get off a currency completely...some say this will take place over a 12 year transitionary period once all this gets started.

How will anything be available for supply, production or consumption? Or will just the people who want to work do all this for humanity? Or perhaps this gigantic mound of gold will make all this magically appear?

How can anyone wake up in the morning and actually spend any time considering this pipe dream?

#28 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,379 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

There's a lot more to the story. From what I'm gathering the powers that be will try to use this as a false flag alien invasion.

#29 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

It is said that people will have the option to whether or not they want to work...being that work will no longer be a necessity to survival and a decent living situation. People will have a vast amount of more time to persue and focus on life passions, interests, loved ones, and things that actually matter in the grand scheme of life. Eventually the plan is to get off a currency completely...some say this will take place over a 12 year transitionary period once all this gets started.

So.... Basically we become the Eloi & hope there aren't any Morlocks?

#30 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,696 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

It'll trickle down don't worry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com