#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

How will anything be available for supply, production or consumption? Or will just the people who want to work do all this for humanity? Or perhaps this gigantic mound of gold will make all this magically appear?

How can anyone wake up in the morning and actually spend any time considering this pipe dream?

This is largely where these advanced technologies that have been suppressed come into play. These will take care of our basic survival needs, operating indefinitely free of charge. At the same time, a lot of the point to this transitition is to get humanity back on track with its connection to the earth and eachother. Eventually, modern western materialism will cease to exist, and so will a standardized currency. The trick to all of this is thinking outside of the box of the parameters we've all been conditioned with regarding our societal and life systems. Imagine the Jetson's meets the Maya Indians, haha...seriously though.

#32 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

While I want to believe this is true (and I sincerely do), I just need to see some sort of evidence for it. I see some circumstantial things, but I need something solid to roll with before I can buy into it.

#33 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

<snip>

#34 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

/

#35 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

I love it. Keep up the good work guys.

#36 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

Good stuff you got there Chris. All very true and relevent information. Personally I feel it is over for the NWO though. There is still the illusion of their power grab, since on the surface is still appears to be business as usual, but i do think behind the scenes there is a power struggle going on. I feel since WWIII hasnt yet been started with an attack on Iran (which shouldve happened by now imo) and since they havent yet been able to crash the global economic system (which also shouldve happened by now imo), may be signs that they are no longer completely in control.

I dont necessarily think it would take "the masses" waking up in order to stop these criminals...all it could take is a thousand or so with a good plan, resources, and a lot of determination. All you have to do is uproot those at the very top and the pyramid below will crumble.

There are a lot more people out there who are aware of this information than society would have you think. There are good people out there who are not naive to whats going on whom have made it their duty to bring these people down and save humanity and the planet. Whether or not they succeed is another story. Personally I think this is meant to be and they will be taken down. I guess only time will tell though :)

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

While I want to believe this is true (and I sincerely do), I just need to see some sort of evidence for it. I see some circumstantial things, but I need something solid to roll with before I can buy into it.

Looks like we'll know for sure by the end of the month from the timeline they're giving us. There's the 400+ global CEO banking resignations that have occured over the last 3 weeks; the 111-page lawsuit (2011-cv-8500) that was filed against the Federal Reserve on 11/23/11; the confirmed arrest of Timothy Geithner, and the supposed arrests of George Bush Sr. and Bill Gates. Are these to be considered symptoms of the cause, or are these random unrelated events? Those speaking out on this are starting to make some bold predictions now, its gonna be exciting to see how it all unfolds (or doesnt unfold, haha) in the near future. Fingers crossed.

#38 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

As I've said before, I'd really like to believe all this, and I do keep an open enough mind to these types of possibilities, but I still have plenty of doubts. The big one is how something this big could happen without anyone in the mainstream taking notice. I get that corporations control the media, but surely somewhere along the line someone would have gotten wind of this on the mainstream end.

But yeah, I'm taking a 'wait and see' approach. But I'll be pissed if this interferes with the draft.

Joking of course with that last bit. A little.

#39 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

So... the NWO/Illuminati/whatever, an organization that is so diabolical, so rich, so powerful, that it has been running the world behind the scenes for years & years, an organization that is on the verge of a complete takeover of the entire world.,

Crashed airplanes into two buildings, then blew them up so they could cover their blowing up another building, so they could get rid of incriminating paperwork?

Not a few dozen insiders with paper shredders. Not a couple of guys with gas & a lighter.

Rube Goldberg is the invisible hand.

#40 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

This thread reminds me of when Dwight Schrute created a Second Life character because his real life had gone to shiit.

#41 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Looks like we'll know for sure by the end of the month from the timeline they're giving us. There's the 500+ global CEO banking resignations that have occured over the last 3 weeks; the 111-page lawsuit (2011-cv-8500) that was filed against the Federal Reserve on 11/23/11; the confirmed arrest of Timothy Geithner, and the supposed arrests of George Bush Sr. and Bill Gates. Are these to be considered symptoms of the cause, or are these random unrelated events? Those speaking out on this are starting to make some bold predictions now, its gonna be exciting to see how it all unfolds (or doesnt unfold, haha) in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Possibly related? Sure. But there are no confirmed reports of GHWB or Gates being arrested. And if they were arrested, then surely somebody would catch wind of that.

#42 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,096 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

so far the only thing thats been arrested is venoms mental development

#43 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Posted Image

#44 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

Okay, I looked for the Timothy Geithner arrest, but couldn't find mention of it....link please

#45 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

I feel like this is the kind of thing that even if it doesn't happen supporters just have a million excuses why it is still real.

It'd be nice if it was real but I just don't think it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com