#46 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

Possibly related? Sure. But there are no confirmed reports of GHWB or Gates being arrested. And if they were arrested, then surely somebody would catch wind of that.

It does make it hard when the people getting arrested are the same people who control the media, haha. You are right though...if that did happen, I would think it would only be able to be kept under wraps for so long. Like I said, we'll know either way for sure by the end of the month.

#47 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Okay, I looked for the Timothy Geithner arrest, but couldn't find mention of it....link please

#48 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

Here is the full list of the 450 CEOs/CFOs/CIOs/COOs/EVPs/CROs from world banking institutions that have resigned starting 9/1/11. Of the 450, 274 have resigned since 2/1/12: Resignations From World Banks

#49 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

/

#50 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

I feel like this is the kind of thing that even if it doesn't happen supporters just have a million excuses why it is still real.

It'd be nice if it was real but I just don't think it is.

The efforts and organizations who are working to overthrow the cabal are very real, there's really no arguing that at this point. The big question however, is will they succeed?

#51 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Here is the full David Wilcock interview with "DRAKE" that the video segment featured in the OP was taken from if anyone is interested :)

#52 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

so uh, why are health care CEOs resigning at a higher rate if it his is evidence of a coming turnover of the financial system? are they all going to be rounded up and... whatever'd too?

this isn't even the highest rate of resignations, there was a higher rate in a couple monthns in 2010, meh.

It would be nice if this happened but I suspect this is all more related to the non-NWO economic stuff going on that would make getting out of being a bank CEO good.

#53 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

The efforts and organizations who are working to overthrow the cabal are very real, there's really no arguing that at this point. The big question however, is will they succeed?

I'll... take your word for it not being arguable, I have seen no evidence that is a reality at all, this list of 450 CEOs or whatever actually made me more confident it is not happening. But you have done more research here, so if you think it is happening, perhaps it is. Personallly I doubt it.

Like I said, I hope you're right and it is but I just don't see any evidence beyond a ton of circumstantial and unverified statements.

I am reasonably certain if this stuff WAS real it would take alien intervention to stop these evil dudes or whatever, so we'll see if some aliens come on by and remve all need to work and give us everything we could ever want.

fwiw, I just hope you and others don't decide the cabal or whatever has won if nothing comes of this soon... it may turn out this was just an elaborate conspiracy theory built on a tumultous economic time period. guess we'll see.

#54 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

So if western material needs go bye-bye, will my wife have to get rid of the iPad I bought her? And if she doesn't have instagram and pinterest to babysit her, I will literally kill anyone that had a hand in making this new way of life happen.

#55 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

I'll... take your word for it not being arguable, I have seen no evidence that is a reality at all, this list of 450 CEOs or whatever actually made me more confident it is not happening. But you have done more research here, so if you think it is happening, perhaps it is. Personallly I doubt it.

Like I said, I hope you're right and it is but I just don't see any evidence beyond a ton of circumstantial and unverified statements.

I am reasonably certain if this stuff WAS real it would take alien intervention to stop these evil dudes or whatever, so we'll see if some aliens come on by and remove all need to work and give us everything we could ever want.

fwiw, I just hope you and others don't decide the cabal or whatever has won if nothing comes of this soon... it may turn out this was just an elaborate conspiracy theory built on a tumultous economic time period. guess we'll see.

Thank you for the respectful manner in which you presented your opinion. You're always good at that :)

As far as the comments that i highlighted in bold go...there is an ET aspect that falls hand in hand with the overthrowing of the illuminati/nwo/cabal spoken of in this thread. An Adromedan contactee who goes by the name "TOLEC," whom ive been following for the past 6 months, has described certain operations by the Andromedan Galactic Council that seem to be in sync with a lot of the concepts, scenarios, and occurances that Benjamin Fulford and his people have spoken of during this behind the scenes power struggle that has been going on between good and evil.

Either way, we shall see what happens. I hope i'm right, there is information out there that could arguably point towards this being true..but we still need that smoking gun to know for sure. If there was a year for any of this to happen...it would definitely be this one :)

#56 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

...and you've lost them

#57 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

<snip>

#58 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

<snip>

#59 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

EVERYONE IS BRAINWASHED BUT ME

#60 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

...and you've lost them

hahaha...yea thats why i usually refrain from bringing things up from that arena of information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.