Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

#62 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

theres like 50 fuging different organizations in this thread only that's supposedly ruling the world.. the hell?

also, new rule: using the word sheeple should be an instant ban

#63 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

/

#64 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

The tin hats need a seperate forum. Way too many of these cropping up.

#65 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

/

#66 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,847 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

No disrespect Mav, but this has been my point in my thread. The fact that people couldnt possibly believe that some rich men in business suits could take over our government, but then mention something about aliens coming...

I just cant understand why it is so hard for people to believe. It is all about money. Money rules the world.

I have no doubt rich people could take over our government... they own it already, I think that regardless of whether this is true or not. My own opinion is that there is no global conspiracy, just a lot of rich people vying with one another to gather more and more wealth, which involves basically taking over our government and trying to use it to further their own agendas... but I do think there is still a role we play in all of it in enabling and allowing it, but I think a lot of politicians are sucked into it too and I think it is a terrible, vicious cycle... but I don't think that we need to find really vast explanations for this stuff, I think it is simpler than that.

On my alien comment, I just think that if there was a massive, global conspiracy that controlled basically just about every aspect of knowledge and information save for rogue conspiracy theories, it would literally take something out of this world to break the world free

#67 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

I respect your opinion, and you respect mine, but please man, dont go making this more complicated than it already is.

All of this alien bullshit is propaganda that is put on youtube by the elite, so that when people try to research what is going on, they laugh their asses off, and throw out the baby out with the bath water.

Save the alien stuff for another thread please.

I understand what you're saying, and i agree it probably does the cause no good to jump out into all the areas of information that are in relation to these developments, before squaring away the basics. But in my opinion through the thousands of hours of research ive done into this stuff, the ET factor is a big part of whats going on and is relevent to this thread. Being that the premise of mav123's comments were based on an actuality imo, i figured it warranted a legitimate response on my behalf. Like i said, I try to stay away from these areas of information because i know by and large the average person will view these notions as discrediting to the entire cause. However, I absolutely believe these things, and personally know the base foundation of these concepts to be true (to a certain extent). At this point I guess consider my being vocal on this stuff as a way of at least planting the seed.

In my opinion the ET factor is one of the 3 main pillars on what this whole grand conspiracy is about here on Earth. The establishment has tried very hard to either nullify the ET notion, or put a negative and inferiorizing spin on it. No need to elaborate on this anymore though...you have your views, and i have mine...the respect is mutual. BUT, when our ET brothers and sisters land this year and let the masses be known of their presence...dont say i didnt try to help you become aware of it beforehand B)

#68 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

<snip>

#69 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

The tin hats need a seperate forum. Way too many of these cropping up.

Did you think that maybe its because there's actually something to it all? I mean can you honestly sit here and say that everything spoken of in this thread is untrue and/or a lie?

#70 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

Once they own ALL of the weapons, there will never be a way for the citizens of the Earth to ever be able to oppose them, and their rule ever again.

Think about it. How are we suppossed to fight a rebellion against them if we dont have any military weapons? That is the point of the One World Government. The people at the top will be able to treat us however they want, and we will have no choice except to obey, or be killed. That is why we must stand up now, before they accomplish this, because once they do, they will be our rulers forever.

They will have all the weapons on Earth, which will mean that there will never be another war, but that also means that we are stuck with them forever, and that they know it, and will treat us however they want, because we can do nothing about it.

I really don't buy this, britain basically controlled the world in the 1700s and the patriots still kicked their asses. imagine that on a global scale instead of the east coast of the US.

also, you need people to control those ships and tanks. you wont see david rockefellers old ass in a fighter jet, thats for damn sure

#71 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

We're all gonna be ok chris. I am a firm believer that they will not be able to succeed with any of their "endgame" plans. Do not fear, my friend.

#72 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Did you think that maybe its because there's actually something to it all? I mean can you honestly sit here and say that everything spoken of in this thread is untrue and/or a lie?

Never would. Hey! Look at this:

#73 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Never would. Hey! Look at this:

Typical response.

#74 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

This is a good watch by Max Igan on the grand overview of what we're dealing with

#75 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,110 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

I actually really enjoy venom's threads and watch every video provided and read every article linked, because I find it all very interesting whether I believe it or not. But it's when you guys come off as arrogant like you know everything and think people that simply disagree with you are mindless 'sheeple', that you compel me to make some smartass comment belittling your theories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com