• Please log in to reply
783 replies to this topic

#736 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,321 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

The public will never know about the truly successful conspiracies! :ph34r:  Remember the USS Maine! (Classic False Flag). 

You give people to much credit.  Why assign something like that to conspiracy when it can be explained far more easily by stupidity? 

#737 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, Netherlands

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

I still don't have any free money and I still have to go to work.

#738 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,634 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

You give people to much credit.  Why assign something like that to conspiracy when it can be explained far more easily by stupidity? 

Reality is far less entertaining than a conspiracy. 

Look at JFK's assassination for example. 

Still going strong half a century after the fact.

#739 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,321 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Reality is far less entertaining than a conspiracy. 

Look at JFK's assassination for example. 

Still going strong half a century after the fact.

Can't disagree with that. :)

Fwiw, JFK about the only conspiracy theory that I give any credence to.  Oswald shooting Kennedy, then Ruby shooting Oswald is just weird enough to indicate at least a slight chance (maybe 1 in a 100) that there were more players. 

#740 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,634 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Can't disagree with that. :)

Fwiw, JFK about the only conspiracy theory that I give any credence to.  Oswald shooting Kennedy, then Ruby shooting Oswald is just weird enough to indicate at least a slight chance (maybe 1 in a 100) that there were more players. 

OH NO!  Not you too!  :lol:

#741 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

I see, you just aren't very bright.

Carry on.

hmmm ad hominem or defend an unnecessary ban....ad hominem or defend an unnecessary ban......

ad hominem it is!

#742 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

No free money in Holland yet.

#743 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

So much for wishful thinking.

This is a sick joke of a world environment we live in, and unfortunately it will probably always be this way. Call it the ultimate test of character I guess.

#744 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,622 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

kinda makes me sad to see you admit that, venom.  as much as I disagreed with you, your never-ending optimism that good guys would triumph and bring about a new age of enlightenment was something I really liked, even if I just didn't see it happening.

#745 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

kinda makes me sad to see you admit that, venom.  as much as I disagreed with you, your never-ending optimism that good guys would triumph and bring about a new age of enlightenment was something I really liked, even if I just didn't see it happening.

It is what it is. I do still feel like there is an internal struggle going on between good and evil so to speak, and I would like to see things change drastically for the better...but i'm not trying to get my hopes up. The name of the game is to make the best possible reality out of the hand we're dealt, while living in the now as much as possible. The way i've been handling it is really just by not letting myself be consumed by the political world, and therefore not letting it have an effect on me and my life. Thats pretty much why i've steered clear of this place over the last 6 months. I'm not gonna let the bimbos in washington have that power over me and my day-to-day any longer. So in my head in the end, they may as well not even exist.

#746 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,622 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

well we've missed you a bit and I don't blame you for steering clear, but I'm glad you're doing okay.

#747 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

#748 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

Honestly you guys are p pathetic for basically celebrating Venom being wrong. Dude was trying to share something he was interested in and never really did any harm to you folks.  Most everything he talked about would have bettered the world as a whole, meanwhile you mouth breathers are going DERP NWO DIDNT GIVE ME MUH ALIEN MONEY.

#749 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,546 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

well so much of all economies are propped up by printing money that depending on some changes here or there and a few events there could be some upheaval. im not giving a timeline but my radar doesn't sense anything at the moment.

#750 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Honestly you guys are p pathetic for basically celebrating Venom being wrong. Dude was trying to share something he was interested in and never really did any harm to you folks.  Most everything he talked about would have bettered the world as a whole, meanwhile you mouth breathers are going DERP NWO DIDNT GIVE ME MUH ALIEN MONEY.

Yeah, well here's the thing.  On more than one occasion when I questioned the validity of a source or the so-called science put into play in these discussions, I was told to 'wake up' or that I was a sheep.

I'm not going to say Venom himself did that, because I'm not sure and I sure as hell can't be bothered to go digging around in year-old threads.

What I will say, though, is that I do revel in seeing someone proved wrong, especially when the things in question fall into the realm of obvious charlatanism, where real science is skewed or ignored to serve another master.

And the reason I revel in these untruths being brought into the light is because they are dangerous.  It's lying, plain and simple, and it shouldn't be tolerated.  Full stop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com