Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
783 replies to this topic

#491 chris999

chris999

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

My breakdown of all this stuff is that it is basically the book definition of a Psy-op.

The difference being that this one may have had a good intention. I believe it has been used for possibly 2 different purposes.

1. The Good. I think that the creators of this myth wanted to use this as a publicity stunt, with the purpose of getting people into an optimistic resistance set of mind, and also maybe only to plant the seeds of an idea into enough people that maybe some people in position of authority to make a difference would act on it.

2. The Bad. It could be an operation that inserted itself into conspiracy oriented web-sites in an effort to try to find and single out radicals and dissenters.

#492 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

My breakdown of all this stuff is that it is basically the book definition of a Psy-op.

The difference being that this one may have had a good intention. I believe it has been used for possibly 2 different purposes.

1. The Good. I think that the creators of this myth wanted to use this as a publicity stunt, with the purpose of getting people into an optimistic resistance set of mind, and also maybe only to plant the seeds of an idea into enough people that maybe some people in position of authority to make a difference would act on it.

2. The Bad. It could be an operation that inserted itself into conspiracy oriented web-sites in an effort to try to find and single out radicals and dissenters.

I respect your opinion...however, i'd say that immersing oneself with these negative concepts and realities enables the control and agendas of the cabal...its how they want and need you to be in order for them to succeed. They are trying to create a world based on fear and despair....if one carries these same emotional vibrations than they are effectively helping the cause. This is a war over the consciousness of humanity...it is imortant to not help them fuel their fire.

These positive groups are real and they are here to help. Do not buy the disinfo that all this is some sort of strange fabrication that somehow benefits the cabal.

Whats troubling is that it appears there are those who have more faith in the dark side carrying out their long awaited agendas, versus the light side doing so with theirs.

#493 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

HUDDLER

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Guys I'm really scared. I can hear explosions going off outside my house. It's like the whole goddamn neighborhood is under attack. I'm about to head underground. I suggest you all do the same. fug the NWO!!

#494 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

So where are we now?

#495 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

Patience my friends. It will come.

#496 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Patience my friends. It will come.

I just did. And are we on for wed?

#497 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

I just did. And are we on for wed?

Hahaha...you know it!

#498 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

I'm lost.

#499 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Hey guys, what are these "urgent" and "imminent" words?

#500 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:25 PM