#76 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

To be fair, we very rarely refer to anyone as mindless sheeple, at least the contributors on this board.. Our stances are, in fact, the ones that are belittled and mocked on a regular basis.

#77 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

I actually really enjoy venom's threads and watch every video provided and read every article linked, because I find it all very interesting whether I believe it or not. But it's when you guys come off as arrogant like you know everything and think people that simply disagree with you are mindless 'sheeple', that you compel me to make some smartass comment belittling your theories.

I hope im not included in this haha...ive been trying my best for a while now to be as respectful as possible. You guys have provided a good learning experience for me on here over the years on how to better talk to people about these taboo subjects :)

To be fair, we very rarely refer to anyone as mindless sheeple, at least the contributors on this board.. Our stances are, in fact, the ones that are belittled and mocked on a regular basis.

For the most part that is definitely true too. It can get exhausting always having to take the higher road when some people are constantly sh*tting on you...but you gotta do it though, haha.

#78 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Never would. Hey! Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8GFliszEm0&feature=related

you really need to learn how to troll better, at this point, i would give up

#79 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,956 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

hahaha...yea thats why i usually refrain from bringing things up from that arena of information.

You would not be a good spokesperson for Scientology or Mormonism, even though your ideas are equally as dopey.

#80 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

You would not be a good spokesperson for Scientology or Mormonism, even though your ideas are equally as dopey.

Damn, you really got me good there. +1 goes to cwg.

#81 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,481 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

Chris: It is not that I think what you are describing is impossible but I just don't agree it is happening. However, I hope to all hell you are wrong and Venom is right if it comes down to that.

Either way, I may not agree with you guys on this stuff but I enjoy reading about it. Sorry if my statement on aliens earlier was somehow perceived as trying to derail the thread. I sometimes am a jackass but that was an honest opinion. If you guys are right about the level of control the bad guys have, I hope Venom is right about the help we have.

#82 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

, i would give up

So why haven't you?

#83 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,888 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

Just watched Thrive. Good stuff and a lot of truths in there.

#84 southcakalac

southcakalac

Wharton Fan Club

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

I think this video puts things in great perspective.

#85 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

Here's another interview with DRAKE on Freedomizer Radio about the supposed mass arrests that are going to happen. Parts 1 - 3 (of 12) below:

#86 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

the day that a bunch of greedy, powerhungry, sociopathic oligarchs can come together and rule/enslave the entire world as partners, I will eat my f*cking hat.

#87 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

the day that a bunch of greedy, powerhungry, sociopathic oligarchs can come together and rule/enslave the entire world as partners, I will eat my f*cking hat.

So does that mean youre going to eat your f*cking hat?

#88 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

not yet. greed is the primary reason why there cannot be peace. putting the greedy people in charge doesn't circumvent that problem, it magnifies it. I guess we'll see.

#89 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,888 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Greedy, powerhungry men don't already run the world? Maybe not in an open way, but .00001% of the world's population runs poo now and to think they're working together isn't some brash idea IMO.

#90 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Venom thanks for the link about the arrest, I could not find that anywhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.