Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strawman

Houshmandzadeh Signing With Panthers?

46 posts in this topic

Meh...maybe as #6 WR.

If it means getting rid of Edwards, I'm all for it!

I tried searching for it, didn't find anything. I would be inclined to say this isn't true.

Not calling anyone a liar

I am.
1 person likes this

Wow, I don't think that we need him and doubt if we'd sign him, butttt he'd probably be pretty cheap. The problem is: what has he done lately? and or what can he do for us?

I can think of at least one wide receiver on our roster I'd love to see replaced if the price is right

Like I said only just barely caught what he was saying because I was loading the truck, was hoping someone else heard it. Hell he may have been talking about a couple years ago almost signing with the Panthers, I don't know. I thought I made that quite clear in the OP, I wondered if anyone else had been listening and knew what he said. Christ there are some children on this board.

1 person likes this

On a note more relevent to reality than Houshmanican'tspellyourname signing with the Panthers after his stint playing shuffleboard on a cruise ship...

Why do people type a long drawn out "but" as "butttttttttt". Shouldn't it be "buuuuuuuut". That chattering t at the end would make you sound like a spastic sewing machine when you tried to pronounce it.