Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melvin Ingram....its Meant To Happen

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

I just don't think so

Posted · Report post

Why not?

Posted · Report post

where do I sign up?

Posted · Report post

I'm going to miss him as a Gamecock :(

Posted · Report post

I've never seen him play besides highlights, but my brother has and he says that whoever gets him is gonna be lucky. I've been hearing about how versatile he is and his high motor. If we go DL with our first pick, take him. You know he's gonna work. Seen that he's been working out with Von Miller too, so that's a plus. Anything else I need to know about this man Mr.JasonLuckyDog?

Posted · Report post

Don't know where he fits in the defense, not a true 4-3 end, maybe he can play OLB and then DE on third downs

Posted · Report post

Ok, I see where your coming from. I thought you just didn't want the guy. From what I've read about him, he can play most positions on the line. He could be our version of Ware or Miller with Rivera coaching him up.

Posted · Report post

If they have a plan for him like Denver with Von miller then I'm cool with the pick. I just don't want another Everette brown

Posted · Report post

If they have a plan for him like Denver with Von miller then I'm cool with the pick. I just don't want another Everette brown

Posted · Report post

Don't know where he fits in the defense, not a true 4-3 end, maybe he can play OLB and then DE on third downs

Rivera is a guy that likes to give multiple looks/formations. A guy as versatile as Ingram would be a boon to our defense. He can rush the passer from pretty much any place you put him.

Posted · Report post

u know were switching to 3-4 right?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments