Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaAllDay

Sapp Files For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

52 posts in this topic

Why people have children bud don't plan to be a part of their lives, or help raise them is one of the true mysteries to me.

Bankruptcy doesn't clear child support so I wonder how he plans on fixing the 800k in debt.....on a side note, 800k is that for a year if so each kid is getting 11k a month...my kids are expensive but I know I am not putting out 11 k a month for them....they need to do something about child support.....their formula is screwy

not a surprise... people constantly live beyond their means no matter what socio-economic bracket they happen to fit into.

1 person likes this

Didn't Trina already destroy everything he owned?

not a surprise... people constantly live beyond their means no matter what socio-economic bracket they happen to fit into.

Very true....78% of all NFL players file for banruptcy within 2 years of retirement. Shouldn't be a surprise considering when you look on the field only 5 of the 22 guys you see on the field at any given time will not go broke.

Intrestingly enough, Ive found that to be one of the greatest motivators for success. Especially having a kid.

You guys are really on the ball with this one:

Dumb azzes and their money are soon parted