Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Remeber Having This Big Debate About Blackmon.

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you're just a loner who needs someone to talk to.

That's why you always finding people to debate and argue with.

I bet you loves having debates this late huh?

Can't wait for me to write back so you can reply.

Just the feeling, the excitiment of having someone to talk to.

Man gotta feel good. Too bad I gotta leave .

Posted

With the whole Nicks arguement... NFL.com has Nicks going 7th overall in their "re-draft". Blackmon is not an elite talent like Fitz, Megatron, or AJ. He's not as tall and not as fast. Still he has an excellent resume. There are plenty of great 6' receivers like Roddy White and Reggie Wayne.

Posted

here's what people see when they log onto the huddle...

huddle.jpg

great place to cut off the title there new forum software

Posted

Julio lol. I bet his hands will be better, him and Roddy

Posted

here's what people see when they log onto the huddle...

huddle.jpg

great place to cut off the title there new forum software

The heck

Posted

Lol. Very clever for a grown a$$ man to act very immaturely.

If I have to explain to you what skillsets are, you must be a very dumb football person.

Just bc you have a beer every Sunday and watch fb doesn't make you a fb genius. I never said I knew more than you. I bet you're the man on your kid's pop warner team that follows the coach everywhere he go and pu$$y talk to him just so you can look tough and bad.

I got a feelin there will be a Blackmon3.0 post from you again soon.

I think it's time you change your display pic too. Black unis, not gonna happen. Esp. some fake a$$ Nike unis

Posted

I think you're just a loner who needs someone to talk to.

That's why you always finding people to debate and argue with.

I bet you loves having debates this late huh?

Can't wait for me to write back so you can reply.

Just the feeling, the excitiment of having someone to talk to.

Man gotta feel good. Too bad I gotta leave .

Dude you can't post when

Posted

drafting at #9 I wouldn't expect to pick up someone at the level of megatron, fitz, or (assuming he keeps getting better) AJ Green.

but at #9 I would be happy with a receiver of Blackmon's caliber... looks like he will be a great receiver. no not the best, but good enough to be a #1 on most teams.

Posted

drafting at #9 I wouldn't expect to pick up someone at the level of megatron, fitz, or (assuming he keeps getting better) AJ Green.

but at #9 I would be happy with a receiver of Blackmon's caliber... looks like he will be a great receiver. no not the best, but good enough to be a #1 on most teams.

I agree I think Balckmon will be good on the Rams, Jags , or Browns. I just have more faith then some on here in Lafell and Gettis. I think they all have certain "SKILL SeT" (that's for you Chuck) but I like Lafell and Gettis skill sets better.

Posted

Why would I be mad because some talking head agrees with you, KK? If you had been listening, we all basically agree. It's just that you cherry pick small irrelevant points upon which to argue with people---either failing to get the big picture, or, at the very least, feign ignorance in regards to what they are ultimately addressing---then you call them dumb for disagreeing with your vast football knowledge. You top it all off by accusing them of being "mad" when they point out your hypocrisy, or, at the very least, immature behavior That's your modus operandi.

Posted

Why would I be mad because some talking head agrees with you, KK? If you had been listening, we all basically agree. It's just that you cherry pick small irrelevant points upon which to argue with people---either failing to get the big picture, or, at the very least, feign ignorance in regards to what they are ultimately addressing---then you call them dumb for disagreeing with your vast football knowledge. You top it all off by accusing them of being "mad" when they point out your hypocrisy. That's your modus operandi.

Oh poo you figure me out.

I was joking with you top dawg (not you chuck until you come up with some Skill sets) pull your panties out your ass.

Posted

I agree I think Balckmon will be good on the Rams, Jags , or Browns. I just have more faith then some on here in Lafell and Gettis. I think they all have certain "SKILL SeT" (that's for you Chuck) but I like Lafell and Gettis skill sets better.

I like both of those guys but I would love to have Blackmon... however I do not think he will be there and I do NOT think he is worth trading up for given our other needs... if we did trade up I'd rather we end up with Claiborne...