Photo
- - - - -

I Remeber Having This Big Debate About Blackmon.

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

And if Blackmon score one td ( not preseason ) in the regular season, that would means that he's already tie with Jarrett's total career td: 1.

#32 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

Yah, you said he was a first round talent. And then you go and compare him to Jarrett and you want me to explain to you why. Yeah right.

Pats' fans thought they got something with Chad Jackson, Chicago thought they got something in David Terrell, Minnesota with Troy Williamson, Lions with Charles Rogers, etc. Who cares what we thought. Some players just have that 'it'. And Blackmon to me just seems like he has it. I'm not psychic but I'm sure he can put up number in his first year like Julio or Dez

1.You notice that you said skill sets and haven't came up with 1 f'n thing yet. Maybe you don't know what you're talking about and should just admit you have a huge man crush on Blackmon.

2. "TO ME'. You don't actully know just to you you think he some great out of this world player. But in reality there will be another 6'0 4'47 in the 40' wr coming out next year and the year after that. He does nothing that stands out. He doesn't have great size or great speed. He's just a productive college Wr. Just like Kearey Colbert, D Jarret, Carlos Rodgers, and David Terrell.

#33 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

And if Blackmon score one td ( not preseason ) in the regular season, that would means that he's already tie with Jarrett's total career td: 1.

Still what would that prove? That aleast he can learn his playbook unlike Jarret. It still doesn't mean that Blackmon was a much better prospect then jarret. All it means is he wanted it more then Jarret.

#34 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

1.You notice that you said skill sets and haven't came up with 1 f'n thing yet. Maybe you don't know what you're talking about and should just admit you have a huge man crush on Blackmon.

2. "TO ME'. You don't actully know just to you you think he some great out of this world player. But in reality there will be another 6'0 4'47 in the 40' wr coming out next year and the year after that. He does nothing that stands out. He doesn't have great size or great speed. He's just a productive college Wr. Just like Kearey Colbert, D Jarret, Carlos Rodgers, and David Terrell.

So you want to compare Blackmon with Calvin also then? Bc many people were comparing Jarrett with Calvin the year both of them came out.

Peace bro. I don't have the time debating with you. You loss weeks ago. You went and thought about a great comeback over the time period ( with the help of nfl network ) and then came back last night to re-argue your statement. It's pointless.

Of course I have a crush on Blackmon just like you do with Cox or whoever. But I rather have Brockers or Coples. I'm not bashing anyone heads until that Sunday comes, unlike you. Maybe some NFL team should hire you as one of their scout bc you have a resume of scouting players through Youtube.

#35 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

So you want to compare Blackmon with Calvin also then? Bc many people were comparing Jarrett with Calvin the year both of them came out.

Peace bro. I don't have the time debating with you. You loss weeks ago. You went and thought about a great comeback over the time period ( with the help of nfl network ) and then came back last night to re-argue your statement. It's pointless.

Of course I have a crush on Blackmon just like you do with Cox or whoever. But I rather have Brockers or Coples. I'm not bashing anyone heads until that Sunday comes, unlike you. Maybe some NFL team should hire you as one of their scout bc you have a resume of scouting players through Youtube.

"Hey KKL you caught me I said Blackmon has better Skill Sets then Jarret but I really don't know what skill sets mean".

"I was just talking out of my ass because I really like the guy. I really can't debate you on this so I'm going to leave with my tail between my legs. But before I leave I'm going to make some smart ass remarke about you being a youtube scout because I'm butt hurt and can't deal with the fact that somebody knows more about football then me."

That what I see when I read this post.

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

"Hey KKL you caught me I said Blackmon has better Skill Sets then Jarret but I really don't know what skill sets mean".

"I was just talking out of my ass because I really like the guy. I really can't debate you on this so I'm going to leave with my tail between my legs. But before I leave I'm going to make some smart ass remarke about you being a youtube scout because I'm butt hurt and can't deal with the fact that somebody knows more about football then me."

That what I see when I read this post.

Lol. Very clever for a grown a$$ man to act very immaturely.
If I have to explain to you what skillsets are, you must be a very dumb football person.

Just bc you have a beer every Sunday and watch fb doesn't make you a fb genius. I never said I knew more than you. I bet you're the man on your kid's pop warner team that follows the coach everywhere he go and pu$$y talk to him just so you can look tough and bad.

I got a feelin there will be a Blackmon3.0 post from you again soon.

I think it's time you change your display pic too. Black unis, not gonna happen. Esp. some fake a$$ Nike unis

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

I think you're just a loner who needs someone to talk to.
That's why you always finding people to debate and argue with.
I bet you loves having debates this late huh?
Can't wait for me to write back so you can reply.
Just the feeling, the excitiment of having someone to talk to.
Man gotta feel good. Too bad I gotta leave .

#38 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

With the whole Nicks arguement... NFL.com has Nicks going 7th overall in their "re-draft". Blackmon is not an elite talent like Fitz, Megatron, or AJ. He's not as tall and not as fast. Still he has an excellent resume. There are plenty of great 6' receivers like Roddy White and Reggie Wayne.

#39 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,734 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

here's what people see when they log onto the huddle...

Posted Image

great place to cut off the title there new forum software

#40 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Julio lol. I bet his hands will be better, him and Roddy

#41 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

here's what people see when they log onto the huddle...

Posted Image

great place to cut off the title there new forum software

The heck

#42 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

Lol. Very clever for a grown a$$ man to act very immaturely.
If I have to explain to you what skillsets are, you must be a very dumb football person.

Just bc you have a beer every Sunday and watch fb doesn't make you a fb genius. I never said I knew more than you. I bet you're the man on your kid's pop warner team that follows the coach everywhere he go and pu$$y talk to him just so you can look tough and bad.

I got a feelin there will be a Blackmon3.0 post from you again soon.

I think it's time you change your display pic too. Black unis, not gonna happen. Esp. some fake a$$ Nike unis

#43 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

I think you're just a loner who needs someone to talk to.
That's why you always finding people to debate and argue with.
I bet you loves having debates this late huh?
Can't wait for me to write back so you can reply.
Just the feeling, the excitiment of having someone to talk to.
Man gotta feel good. Too bad I gotta leave .

Dude you can't post when

#44 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,960 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

drafting at #9 I wouldn't expect to pick up someone at the level of megatron, fitz, or (assuming he keeps getting better) AJ Green.

but at #9 I would be happy with a receiver of Blackmon's caliber... looks like he will be a great receiver. no not the best, but good enough to be a #1 on most teams.

#45 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

drafting at #9 I wouldn't expect to pick up someone at the level of megatron, fitz, or (assuming he keeps getting better) AJ Green.

but at #9 I would be happy with a receiver of Blackmon's caliber... looks like he will be a great receiver. no not the best, but good enough to be a #1 on most teams.

I agree I think Balckmon will be good on the Rams, Jags , or Browns. I just have more faith then some on here in Lafell and Gettis. I think they all have certain "SKILL SeT" (that's for you Chuck) but I like Lafell and Gettis skill sets better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.