Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stink Bombs

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So last nighti bought some stink bombs, the ones that are a liquid in a small glass vile. You are supposed to break it in a public place and watch the chaos unfold. I remember being in a club a couple years ago and someone set one off on the dance floor, the entire place practically cleared out!

I want to recreate this for my own amusement. Anyone got any ideas where I could do this?

Posted · Report post

Go in a fast food resturant at lunch time.
Head for the bathroom.
Make A LOT of loud grunting noises.
Make A LOT more loud grunting noises. (think child birth and make sure they hear you in the dinning room)
Smash stink bomb.
Leave bathroom and go stand in line.

Posted · Report post

Church

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Inimicus' timestamp='1334149417' post='1725486']
Go in a fast food resturant at lunch time.
Head for the bathroom.
Make A LOT of loud grunting noises.
Make A LOT more loud grunting noises. (think child birth and make sure they hear you in the dinning room)
Smash stink bomb.
Leave bathroom and go stand in line.
[/quote]

If you do this..you have GOT to get someone to video tape it...

Posted · Report post

I don't really want to put it in a place where it will cause a business to loose money like a restaurant and I have no interest in doing that in the house of God, so that's out.

I am thinking a public place or a baseball game or something....

Posted · Report post

Yes I will document it for sure

Posted · Report post

Back in 2005, in grad school, my roommate and I had a pretty decent size party at our house. Some idiots came walking by and decided they'd come in and see if they could drink our beer unnoticed. As I was going to ask them to leave, one of the guys drops one of those stink bombs in my kitchen, crushes it with his shoe, and starts to run out my front door. I grabbed that ***hole by his collar, yanked him to the ground, and as I stood over him telling him to leave after he cleaned that crap up, his friend sucker punched me. It was a good, solid punch - sent me to the ground - but before I even hit the ground multiple friends grabbed the guy. His friend (mr. stink bomb) ran away like a giant vagine. I'm not the fighting type, nor are my friends, with the exception of one guy who was really excited about the possibility that he might get to punch someone that night. so i let him do the honors.

cool story, i know. point is, don't be a turd and use stink bombs. are you twelve?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

30, mr. Debby Downer!
Like I said, I am not gonna put it somewhere that will cause a business to loose money or ruin someone's good time, and certainly not your party!

Posted · Report post

walmart is the obvious choice here. though the shoppers probably wont notice the difference, they are all smelly.

Posted · Report post

Jimmy Johnson's house.

Posted · Report post

go to all 8 saints home games

Posted · Report post

Saints dome is a stink bomb already, do you honestly think that You can just Lysol the smell of New Orleans finest out of that place?

Posted · Report post

Do it at your local City Council meeting.

Posted · Report post

In the center of Northwoods mall, sit back with your video cam.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Either your study hall or P.E. class.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CoolPepper' timestamp='1334195409' post='1726462']
In the center of Northwoods mall, sit back with your video cam.
[/quote]

now that is a good one!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Skew' timestamp='1334199314' post='1726531']
Either your study hall or P.E. class.
[/quote]

I said I was 30 yrs old dude why would I be in class, ohh wait...this is the Huddlez, NM

Posted · Report post

Back in Jr High, I was showing some kind of experiment and took candle wax and sulfer and heated it over an open flame. (Hydrogen Sulfide! Think Rotten egg smell!) I guess I heated it too long. The entire first floor of the Jr High had to open it's windows!

I got an A for whatever I was trying to prove. (But it was funnier to gass everyone!)

Oh! Jerry Reese's office/home! (Just kidding! don't send me hate mail!) Jerry Reese is the lawyer who keeps blocking bring the Knights back to Uptown.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='HotSauce..' timestamp='1334149883' post='1725496']
I don't really want to put it in a place where it will cause a business to loose money like a restaurant and I have no interest in doing that in the house of God, so that's out.

I am thinking a public place or a baseball game or something....
[/quote]

so you're willing to be a huge dick to the people around you but when you enter the "house of God" it's not okay all of a sudden?

smh

Posted · Report post

Liquid ass is much more effective. There's tons of good pranks on youtube using it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nickzz' timestamp='1334261621' post='1727524']
so you're willing to be a huge dick to the people around you but when you enter the "house of God" it's not okay all of a sudden?

smh
[/quote]

that is exactly right! shake your head if it makes you feel better!