• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Stink Bombs

Either your study hall or P.E. class.

I said I was 30 yrs old dude why would I be in class, ohh wait...this is the Huddlez, NM

Back in Jr High, I was showing some kind of experiment and took candle wax and sulfer and heated it over an open flame. (Hydrogen Sulfide! Think Rotten egg smell!) I guess I heated it too long. The entire first floor of the Jr High had to open it's windows!

I got an A for whatever I was trying to prove. (But it was funnier to gass everyone!)

Oh! Jerry Reese's office/home! (Just kidding! don't send me hate mail!) Jerry Reese is the lawyer who keeps blocking bring the Knights back to Uptown.

I don't really want to put it in a place where it will cause a business to loose money like a restaurant and I have no interest in doing that in the house of God, so that's out.

I am thinking a public place or a baseball game or something....

so you're willing to be a huge dick to the people around you but when you enter the "house of God" it's not okay all of a sudden?

smh

so you're willing to be a huge dick to the people around you but when you enter the "house of God" it's not okay all of a sudden?

smh

that is exactly right! shake your head if it makes you feel better!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ninermatt

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts