Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Madden 13 Cover Vote Reaches Final 4

84 posts in this topic

Cam isn't known to not give the fans what they want, yet, and I sure hope he doesn't now.

Seriously do you guys walk around with tin foil hats all day? Or even better; does something like that seem silly to you?

I don't believe in the curse. I think Cam would love to be on it.

I was just saying if he was superstitious.... It is easy to avoid the madden thing.

the madden curse is simply regression to the mean, sometimes through injury. It's statistics not magic.

As a show of solidarity, the Saints fans are behind Cam and will be continuing to vote for him repeatedly. We have links on all our forums to maximize votes. Good luck Cam.

Be sure you keep voting for the Pro Bowl too when he's ramming the ball down your throat.

2 people like this

I need back up like RIGHT FUGGIN NOW!!!! Getting bombarded by Willis fans in the chat section after unmake your Madden Vote! Please help!!!!!

Willis is doing a Twitter campaign to try to get votes.

Well it's working! Everybody in the comment section is talking about Willis and megatron... Sprinkled in with Cam. Haven't seen 1 person vote for Rodgers

Where in my quote did I say he ever said he didn't want to be on the cover? EA asks everyone that before even casting their names to be voted.

You claimed no one cares about being on the cover, to which i corrected you stating Cam cares and wants to be on the cover. Then you come back with some nonsense about him not stating publicly that he wanted to be on the cover when the mere fact he is in the tournament is a public declaration that he wants to be the Madden cover athlete. Not rocket science bro guy.

Well it's working! Everybody in the comment section is talking about Willis and megatron... Sprinkled in with Cam. Haven't seen 1 person vote for Rodgers

If not Cam, id like to see Willis take it. I voted for him in the other rounds.

It doesnt matter anyway, ill be making a faux Cam cover any way. Altho, i went Cam last year, might go Beason this yr.

Its a fake anyway there is no such street in Raleigh.

So what you are saying is you looked it up.

Creepy.