2 in 17 years is just WAY TOO MANY! :rolleyes:

#47 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,154 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

really the only thing that would make less sense would be drafting a quarterback or running back in the first.

#48 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Kuechly is the obvious pick, he's got swagger, class, character and is a fuging beast on the field!!! He's bust proof, here's a guy who lead the nation in tackles and can read offenses like Peyton Manning reads defenses. He will be the pick, no debate about it. He's the next Urlacher and that's just too good to pass up. Beason can move to OLB.

Posted Image

It stopped making sense right around here. If you really knew about the player you were talking about you would know that he's fully capable of playing OLB. You must have seen his skin color and thought there was no way you can move him out of Mike. Moving our 5-year veteran defensive QB out of position because you think Kuechly is so incapable of moving to the to outside just shows that you don't know what you're going on about.

Just admit it, you read one "Mr. Scot's length" post on Kuechly, got a boner, and decided to make this thread. I don't have a problem with taking Kuechly at #9, but it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you haven't done the slightest bit of research. Couldn't you have learned something about the player before making this thread?

#49 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Too bad you win in the trenches.

#50 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

Too bad you win in the trenches.

Our trenches extend 5 yards back into our defense....which is why we need such a good tackler

#51 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

It stopped making sense right around here. If you really knew about the player you were talking about you would know that he's fully capable of playing OLB. You must have seen his skin color and thought there was no way you can move him out of Mike. Moving our 5-year veteran defensive QB out of position because you think Kuechly is so incapable of moving to the to outside just shows that you don't know what you're going on about.

Just admit it, you read one "Mr. Scot's length" post on Kuechly, got a boner, and decided to make this thread. I don't have a problem with taking Kuechly at #9, but it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you haven't done the slightest bit of research. Couldn't you have learned something about the player before making this thread?

This. I have been on the Kuechly bandwagon for a while now, but I at least know what kind of player this kid is. He can play any linebacker spot and play it well. In a pinch he could probably play some strong safety. He's got Brian Urlacher type skills with Dan Morgan football intelligence and play diagnosis. He's going to be a very good player.

#52 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Tell the Giants that.

#53 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,962 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

You know what's funny though? The first four letters in both there names: D-O-N-T. Just missing the apostrophe.

Lol. DONTake Poe.

#54 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

I propose this thread be upgraded to a roll of charmin. Make sure you get good hand coverage or you get shat on.

#55 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

obvious pick, bust proof

Posted Image

#56 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

I will give him this, he will definitely rack up tackles when he is making them 5 yards down the field after our d line gets blown off the ball. Gonna be a great pick.

#57 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

If anybody is to evalute the linebacker position.. I think RR is qualified. If he likes him I like him. Simple and plain.

#58 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Our trenches extend 5 yards back into our defense....which is why we need such a good tackler

That is not what the trenches are defined as. Look at the Giants. Who are their LBers?? Point in case, the best team in the NFL wins in the trenches. On top of that, linbackers in a 4-3 are freed up by the trench play. Oh, and they put pressure on the QB, either collapsing the pocket or rushing the edges. Dline is a bigger need, and is arguably more important than stud LBers, especially when we have Beason and Anderson pretty much solidified as our three down-backers (assuming Davis can't make it through the season)

#59 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

That is not what the trenches are defined as. Look at the Giants. Who are their LBers?? Point in case, the best team in the NFL wins in the trenches. On top of that, linbackers in a 4-3 are freed up by the trench play. Oh, and they put pressure on the QB, either collapsing the pocket or rushing the edges. Dline is a bigger need, and is arguably more important than stud LBers, especially when we have Beason and Anderson pretty much solidified as our three down-backers (assuming Davis can't make it through the season)

I was using a sarcastic font

#60 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

I was using a sarcastic font

Well "let's be honest", would you really be that surprised to read what you typed from someone else as something they were actually trying to prove as fact? Can't blame me lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com