Photo
- - - - -

Trading James Anderson?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#46 panthers34

panthers34

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

your all acting like we wont get anything in return for trading him if we get a solid DT for him ill be happy

#47 scarface

scarface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Exactly. Of the top 3, he's the only one who's body hasn't yet be ruined. You can't expect Davis OR BEASON to ever last a full season, again.

notsureifsrs

#48 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

I can't recall a single poster claiming Beason can't comeback from that injury. Some question how long it will take him to reach the level he once was at....

Dude you have claimed Beason would not come back. Coming back and reaching the level he once was is one and the same. You have gone as far as saying he would not even be 100% this whole season.

You can play with semantics if you want and Im sure when he comes back and plays well you will just twist that as well.

Stop trying to reason with him. The strategy he uses is to ascribe extreme positions to anyone who has doubts about Beason's rehab as if that fortifies his position. Any reasonable poster hopes for the best but knows it is foolhardy not to prepare for the worst. Otherwise we end up with a possible reprise of last season.

Maybe we should just use our 1st round draft pick every year to plug holes for injured players from the year before that makes total since.

#49 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

Maybe we should just use our 1st round draft pick every year to plug holes for injured players from the year before that makes total since.

If you have a hole that has to be filled and you have a guy who has a likely career ending injury at an important position, then it makes perfect sense. At least as much as using a 1st rounder on a position where we drafted 2 third rounders last year or a position where we have 2 experienced starters. The only position where we really need a starter at this point besides linebacker is cornerback. And I could see us going that direction.

#50 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Dude you have claimed Beason would not come back. Coming back and reaching the level he once was is one and the same. You have gone as far as saying he would not even be 100% this whole season.

You can play with semantics if you want and Im sure when he comes back and plays well you will just twist that as well.

Dude, I have claimed it is unlikely Beason will be 100% when the season starts and that it may take an entire year for him to get back to his old form......

That is just realistic. I think Beason will make it back to full form or close to it.....but it takes time. That isn't semantics. If he was 100% week 1 it would be awesome.....what would I need to twist about that.

#51 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Posted Image