#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Glad Shabazz went to UCLA over Kentucky. Yeah I can't wait for Cal to get busted either. They can go ahead and get as many recruits as they want, and win as many championships as they won't because in a few years, it will all be taken away and Cal will no longer have a job. I'm just glad the Heels got a really solid class with no one and done type players. Guys that we can build with. Love our class.

#4 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,033 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

I thought Shabazz was a lock to go to Kentucky. Hell, I thought Duke would get him over UCLA.

#5 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

http://espn.go.com/c...ntucky-wildcats

What a shocker......

Cant wait for Cal to get caught.

Not so sure he will be caught, if he's doing anything fishy. I'm not saying he is or isn't but his previous programs have all been scrutinized and punished, so maybe he's finally learned how to keep it all above board, or that he's just better at covering up.

If he is getting all these blue chippers without violations, you have to hand it to him...great recruiter and all speculation and heresay aside, I think he is actually a pretty good coach.

#6 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

Glad Shabazz went to UCLA over Kentucky. Yeah I can't wait for Cal to get busted either. They can go ahead and get as many recruits as they want, and win as many championships as they won't because in a few years, it will all be taken away and Cal will no longer have a job. I'm just glad the Heels got a really solid class with no one and done type players. Guys that we can build with. Love our class.

He's been busted! the truth is out. He's a better coach than yours, and thats why blue chippers want to play for him. Roy turns recruits out after kentucky. Must suck for those guys waitin in line at the draft when you see those uk jerseys walk buy and pick up their fat paychecks. Unc sending three or four guys to the nba and no one can safely say they're ready. But they are impatient. Must've been the worst two years of Barnes's life.

#7 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,351 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

Noel did not look anywhere near as good as Anthony Davis in that Jordan Classic game, granted he is still incredibly young

#8 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

He's been busted! the truth is out. He's a better coach than yours, and thats why blue chippers want to play for him. Roy turns recruits out after kentucky. Must suck for those guys waitin in line at the draft when you see those uk jerseys walk buy and pick up their fat paychecks. Unc sending three or four guys to the nba and no one can safely say they're ready. But they are impatient. Must've been the worst two years of Barnes's life.

Other than Rose, who played at Memphis, who has become a star in the NBA coming out of UK with Calipari as coach? No one is the correct answer. Most of the guys UK has been getting were ranked #1 at their position in high school and they would have been drafted just ad high if they never went to college. Everyone swears Anthony Davis will be a gamechanger but I don't see it. I hope he is if the Bobcats get the #1 pick though. Rondo was UKs last player to star in the NBA but he wasn't drafted that high 21st overall. Before that was Mashburn.

#9 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

UK is gonna be good but not great. Only reason they succeeded this year was because of sophmore leadership(lol)

Lose Miller, Jones, and Lamb. Your only leadership is Harrow (average pg) and Wiltjer.

Will be VERY interesting to see a team with no "leaders" and a few freshman who don't compare to AD/MKG.

All of Cals teams at UK have had upperclass support. Patterson, Harrelson, Miller. Not gonna have that guy.

#10 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

Other than Rose, who played at Memphis, who has become a star in the NBA coming out of UK with Calipari as coach? No one is the correct answer. Most of the guys UK has been getting were ranked #1 at their position in high school and they would have been drafted just ad high if they never went to college. Everyone swears Anthony Davis will be a gamechanger but I don't see it. I hope he is if the Bobcats get the #1 pick though. Rondo was UKs last player to star in the NBA but he wasn't drafted that high 21st overall. Before that was Mashburn.

Cousins seems to be doing fine even though he's on a crappy team. But I'll remember you said that in a year or two.

#11 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

Cousins seems to be doing fine even though he's on a crappy team. But I'll remember you said that in a year or two.

Cousins has tons of talent but is a headcase.

#12 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

Cousins has tons of talent but is a headcase.

That may be. My point was that Cal puts them there.

#13 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

That may be. My point was that Cal puts them there.

Really? Cal puts them in the NBA? Come on. Any of the guys Cal has "put" in the NBA would have been drafted just as high if they had went elsewhere or if they could have went straight out of high school. Noel will be drafted top 3 now so how's Cal going to put him in the NBA? That's with any of the guys ranked #1 or #2 at their positions coming out of high school. Same thing goes for UNC and Barnes or Duke and Irving. The top guys are the top guys. When's the last time a guy came out of the blue and became a star in college and then the NBA for any of the top schools? Would anyone have thought Marshall would be drafted ahead of Rivers when they came out of high school?

#14 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Only guy Cal put in the NBA was Josh Harellson and maybe Daniel Orton.

#15 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Some of you guys are clueless. Yeah, Kentucky getting five first rounders in one year and seven in two (possibly 13 in three) has nothing to do with Cal. That doesn't include Kanter or Liggins, who went early second round.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.