31 replies to this topic

#16 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Kanter? Now I swear to god I've heard it all. HE NEVER PLAYED A COLLEGE MINUTE, HE WAS GOING TO BE A LOTTO PICK EITHER WAY. Some delusional people in here smh.

#17 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

john wall?

#18 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Kanter? Now I swear to god I've heard it all. HE NEVER PLAYED A COLLEGE MINUTE, HE WAS GOING TO BE A LOTTO PICK EITHER WAY. Some delusional people in here smh.

I said it doesn't include him. You are one stupid goddamn cocksucker, you know that?

#19 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

children read this board you redneck, nice language buddy.

#20 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

john wall?

He was I think the #1 overall ranked player in his class. He would have been drafted just as high if he had went to UNCG. He isn't as good as he was thought to be in the NBA though. Irving is a much better pg. Wall is still young and could become an all star if he develops his game more.

#21 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

Really? Cal puts them in the NBA? Come on. Any of the guys Cal has "put" in the NBA would have been drafted just as high if they had went elsewhere or if they could have went straight out of high school. Noel will be drafted top 3 now so how's Cal going to put him in the NBA? That's with any of the guys ranked #1 or #2 at their positions coming out of high school. Same thing goes for UNC and Barnes or Duke and Irving. The top guys are the top guys. When's the last time a guy came out of the blue and became a star in college and then the NBA for any of the top schools? Would anyone have thought Marshall would be drafted ahead of Rivers when they came out of high school?

well look at b knight and barnes. Should've have come out at the same time.

#22 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

well look at b knight and barnes. Should've have come out at the same time.

Barnes would have been picked 3rd last draft and he is still a top 5 pick. Straight out of high school he would have been just as high. Staying to long can hurt your draft stock no doubt because it lessens the hype top high school players build if they don't deliver in college. Its better for the NBA if kids are made to stay 3yrs since that would allow teams to get a true evaluation of a players worth.

#23 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Barnes would have been picked 3rd last draft and he is still a top 5 pick. Straight out of high school he would have been just as high. Staying to long can hurt your draft stock no doubt because it lessens the hype top high school players build if they don't deliver in college. Its better for the NBA if kids are made to stay 3yrs since that would allow teams to get a true evaluation of a players worth.

I actually agree, even tho I'm a UK fan. I hate seeing these kids sell them selves short. When Cousins didn't have the ball Cal made him cradle his arms so he wouldn't foul. No fundementals! Big body and post, but lacked in the simplicities of the game. Even Davis still needs a year or two. Rivers might need three. But you can't tell them that.

#24 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

Cal on the cats corner this weekend! Says he might have to start two big men this year. Noel 6'11, and Collie 7'. REPEAT!!!!!!

#25 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

http://espn.go.com/c...ntucky-wildcats

What a shocker......

Cant wait for Cal to get caught.

...again.

#26 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

...again.

Caught doing what, being awesome? You can catch the Kats Korner for that!

#27 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,350 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

Caught doing what, being awesome? You can catch the Kats Korner for that!

Vacated final four with UMass. Vacated 38 wins including a final four appearance with Memphis. How long until he's 3 for 3?

http://bleacherrepor...ncaa-tournament

#28 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

He'd rather no body remember he coached at them scrub schools.

#29 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

Neither one had anything to do with Calipari. Camby had an agent on the side. Rose had a jump in his SAT score that the NCAA didn't believe. Calhoun has had actual RECRUITING violations, yet no one ever mentions him the way they do Cal.

#30 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Cal caught with more awesomeness in his recruiting resume'. Looks like the harrison twins want no part of the problems in miami. on thier way to the UK!!! Regroup and reload. Repeat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com