Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint's Fans Unhappy About Their Hc For The Season.

97 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I didn't read the original post in question. I was just responding that the plural possesive of Saints is Saints'

Posted · Report post

the Saints are in really bad shape. More so than a lot of people even realize. That are going to have a pitiful season. Oh and no first and second round picks the next 2 years right?

Posted · Report post

why on earth would you promote the guy who is going to be suspended for 6 games???

Posted · Report post

The real problem is that Payton doesn't want anyone from the outside to run the team. He is an egomaniac and control freak. He micromanages everything and doesn't want someone from the outside to come in and change anything. He wanted Parcells until he realized that Parcells wouldn't necessarily do it the Payton way. So now they are going to use the guys they have and try and cobble it together. Saints fans can blame their head coach for the fact that no one wants to come in there and coach this season. It would have been difficult in any situation but Payton is not one to share power and let people do their own thing particularly on the offensive end.

Posted · Report post

Well, at least they got Brees's extension taken care of.... oh wait.

Posted · Report post

Aints* are a joke.

Lol at that fanbase and its clowns like Alicejandra.

lols you dont need to gay it up, Alejandro Lastra er whatever it is plenty gay by itself :lol:

Posted · Report post

I know not many people here care. But I love to see the Saint's fans unhappy. Seems they are now unhappy about not having a good HC for the season. http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/vitt-named-interim-head-coach-%5Bmerged%5D-228374/ Just love the Saint's forums. Enjoy and laugh at their misery aswell. :D

Skew has a message for you.

Ok Pantherman,

you are a complete idiot.

First of all, most people with slightly below average intelligence knows a topic like this belongs in the NFL Form. Such simple facts are still beyond your comprehension apparently.

Oh yea,

Enjoy your stay on the Huddle.

Posted · Report post

you would put it after the word like this: Saints'

i was referencing the post just before rodeo's, which had the apostrophe after the word like you say. had not made the connection to the thread title.

Posted · Report post

Umm, no. It's "Saints fans". No apostrophe.

You don't say "Miami Heat's fans" or "Nascar's fans". C'mon guys. You call him out for grammar, then fail this hard.

you absolutely could say Miami Heat's whatever or NASCAR's whatever. depends on whether you want Heat or NASCAR to be an adjective or a subject.

Posted · Report post

Go make me a sammich, Alice.

Posted · Report post

I hope that the interim HC has (minimal) success, so that they decide to fire Peyton.

Any reputable organization would have already fired Payton. The Saints organization seems rotten to the core.

Posted · Report post

I'm enjoying the entertainment from this soap opera...

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments