Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint's Fans Unhappy About Their Hc For The Season.

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Skew has a message for you.

"I've got a great idea! I'll misquote a moderator!"

Your stupidity is unbelievable.

Posted

If Drew plays, the Saints* will still be a force to be reckoned with, regardless of bad coaching.

Posted

you absolutely could say Miami Heat's whatever or NASCAR's whatever. depends on whether you want Heat or NASCAR to be an adjective or a subject.

But the team is not called the New Orleans Saint. So you can't say Saint's; that's improper in all contexts. I'm ashamed of you for trying to correct my correction.

Posted

I am being VERY serious...have any of you ever lived in the state of Louisianna? I lived in Bogalusa as a young child. Total hellhole. The entire state should be flooded and let us re-draw our coastline allowing Arkansas to be ocean front. Fug the entire Taint Nation.

Posted

I am being VERY serious...have any of you ever lived in the state of Louisianna? I lived in Bogalusa as a young child. Total hellhole. The entire state should be flooded and let us re-draw our coastline allowing Arkansas to be ocean front. Fug the entire Taint Nation.

I grew up in Biloxi and visited New Orleans often. It's a great city. It's silly to get so caught up in football fandom that you dismiss a geographic region.

Posted

rodeo taking the high road in so many ways

Posted

That's like saying I grew up in the projects of Harlem when I was younger and the whole island of Manhattan should be blown into the ocean. Life must have been pretty bad if you spent your youth in Bogulusa, that's the real admission here.

Just curious, how many national events such as multiple SuperBowls, National conferences, Final Fours, etc has NC been chosen for?

Posted

I totally missed this thread. Freaking sweet.

Posted

I totally missed this thread. Freaking sweet.

Didn't miss anything but BS! The quotes on the first page are from a 49ers fan and if you click on link, you will see the overwhelming majority of fans are happy and the few negative comments have all thumbs downs. I made a truthful version of this thread with the story from earlier this week that the current staff didn't want Parcells which is why the fans are happy with this, but apparently skewing reality with quotes from rival fans being passed off as Saints fans trumps actually posting a truthful thread.

In case anyone actually wants to click on thread and see themselves, there are 8 negative comments in the first 75 comments, and that includes two rival fans. We have one of the most winning organizations since Brees arrived so there is huge trust by the fans in the Saints staf as you will read.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/vitt-named-interim-head-coach-%5Bmerged%5D-228374/index4.html

Posted

Just curious, how many national events such as multiple SuperBowls, National conferences, Final Fours, etc has NC been chosen for?

That stuff is silly and small potatoes. How many songs have been written about New Orleans? How many books? Ignatius J. Reilly didn't walk the streets of Charlotte. New Orleans has produced significant cultural events and is one of the best cities in the world.

All of that stuff is completely unrelated to how miserable, wretched, and embarrassing the Saints are and how idiotic their fanbase is.

Posted

Didn't miss anything but BS! The quotes on the first page are from a 49ers fan and if you click on link, you will see the overwhelming majority of fans are happy and the few negative comments have all thumbs downs. I made a truthful version of this thread with the story from earlier this week that the current staff didn't want Parcells which is why the fans are happy with this, but apparently skewing reality with quotes from rival fans being passed off as Saints fans trumps actually posting a truthful thread.

In case anyone actually wants to click on thread and see themselves, there are 8 negative comments in the first 75 comments, and that includes two rival fans. We have one of the most winning organizations since Brees arrived so there is huge trust by the fans in the Saints staf as you will read.

http://saintsreport....374/index4.html

There are 12 negative comments in the first 28, and most of the rest are neutral.

Maybe Brees is wanting the HC job, 'cuz he still refuses to sign a contract. No coach, no QB, no hope....

Posted

It's always fun to get a good laugh and visit the Aints Report :)