Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Saint's Fans Unhappy About Their Hc For The Season.

97 posts in this topic

I know not many people here care. But I love to see the Saint's fans unhappy. Seems they are now unhappy about not having a good HC for the season. http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/vitt-named-interim-head-coach-%5Bmerged%5D-228374/ Just love the Saint's forums. Enjoy and laugh at their misery aswell. :D

Skew has a message for you.

Ok Pantherman,

you are a complete idiot.

First of all, most people with slightly below average intelligence knows a topic like this belongs in the NFL Form. Such simple facts are still beyond your comprehension apparently.

Oh yea,

Enjoy your stay on the Huddle.

you would put it after the word like this: Saints'

i was referencing the post just before rodeo's, which had the apostrophe after the word like you say. had not made the connection to the thread title.

Umm, no. It's "Saints fans". No apostrophe.

You don't say "Miami Heat's fans" or "Nascar's fans". C'mon guys. You call him out for grammar, then fail this hard.

you absolutely could say Miami Heat's whatever or NASCAR's whatever. depends on whether you want Heat or NASCAR to be an adjective or a subject.

Go make me a sammich, Alice.

I hope that the interim HC has (minimal) success, so that they decide to fire Peyton.

Any reputable organization would have already fired Payton. The Saints organization seems rotten to the core.

I'm enjoying the entertainment from this soap opera...

Skew has a message for you.

"I've got a great idea! I'll misquote a moderator!"

Your stupidity is unbelievable.

If Drew plays, the Saints* will still be a force to be reckoned with, regardless of bad coaching.

you absolutely could say Miami Heat's whatever or NASCAR's whatever. depends on whether you want Heat or NASCAR to be an adjective or a subject.

But the team is not called the New Orleans Saint. So you can't say Saint's; that's improper in all contexts. I'm ashamed of you for trying to correct my correction.

I am being VERY serious...have any of you ever lived in the state of Louisianna? I lived in Bogalusa as a young child. Total hellhole. The entire state should be flooded and let us re-draw our coastline allowing Arkansas to be ocean front. Fug the entire Taint Nation.