Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Saint's Fans Unhappy About Their Hc For The Season.

97 posts in this topic

Clausen actually started out pretty good and almost won the first game (unless I'm thinking of '09). It was like a 15-17 game

No Clausen sucked epic donkey balls.....it was pathetic the Saints didnt blow them out in NO.

It's a plural possessive.

Then you put it after the S. Not before.

fug you people are stupid.

Clausen actually started out pretty good and almost won the first game (unless I'm thinking of '09). It was like a 15-17 game

Bahahahaha that's not a good thing. No wonder Seattle and Lynch rested their nuts on the Saints face that year.

Great 2nd post, just the right balance of info and insult! Kudos buddy, welcome to the huddle!

Oh ar more than #2. I lost the count with the redesign of the site and had to reregister this name. Calling me your buddy is far a far greater insult than what I posted. Saint report misses you. Don't let them.

Only the white trash Redskins fans like yourself.

You seem to be the expert on white trash. Probably know waaaay more about it than i do.

at the absolute worst most redskins fans are going to become two-team fans during our coming era of glory. you'll see a ton of fans jumping ship outright for the panthers, too.

let's post rg3's nfl stats:

There are none, just like Carolina's futuristic "coming era of glory".

so when the redskins go like 4-12 next season are you going to give up on griffin because he's not a winner?

i know i won't because it takes a while for terrible teams to develop a winning attitude and sometimes truly fantastic performances just aren't enough because football is pretty much the ultimate team sport. i worry about him with guys like grits in the stands though.

I actually think they will win 10 games or better. All thats been missing is a decent quarterback. If Andy Dalton can turn around a team like Cinci i don't see why RG3 can't do the same.

There are none, just like Carolina's futuristic "coming era of glory".

And the list of women without restraining orders against you.