Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Saint's Fans Unhappy About Their Hc For The Season.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#31 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

I know not many people here care. But I love to see the Saint's fans unhappy. Seems they are now unhappy about not having a good HC for the season. http://saintsreport....merged]-228374/ Just love the Saint's forums. Enjoy and laugh at their misery aswell. :D

Skew has a message for you.

Ok Pantherman,
you are a complete idiot.

First of all, most people with slightly below average intelligence knows a topic like this belongs in the NFL Form. Such simple facts are still beyond your comprehension apparently.

Oh yea,

Enjoy your stay on the Huddle.

#32 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

you would put it after the word like this: Saints'

i was referencing the post just before rodeo's, which had the apostrophe after the word like you say. had not made the connection to the thread title.

#33 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Umm, no. It's "Saints fans". No apostrophe.

You don't say "Miami Heat's fans" or "Nascar's fans". C'mon guys. You call him out for grammar, then fail this hard.

you absolutely could say Miami Heat's whatever or NASCAR's whatever. depends on whether you want Heat or NASCAR to be an adjective or a subject.

#34 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,584 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Go make me a sammich, Alice.

#35 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

I hope that the interim HC has (minimal) success, so that they decide to fire Peyton.

Any reputable organization would have already fired Payton. The Saints organization seems rotten to the core.

#36 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm enjoying the entertainment from this soap opera...

#37 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

Skew has a message for you.

"I've got a great idea! I'll misquote a moderator!"

Your stupidity is unbelievable.

#38 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

If Drew plays, the Saints* will still be a force to be reckoned with, regardless of bad coaching.

#39 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

you absolutely could say Miami Heat's whatever or NASCAR's whatever. depends on whether you want Heat or NASCAR to be an adjective or a subject.

But the team is not called the New Orleans Saint. So you can't say Saint's; that's improper in all contexts. I'm ashamed of you for trying to correct my correction.

#40 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,149 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

I am being VERY serious...have any of you ever lived in the state of Louisianna? I lived in Bogalusa as a young child. Total hellhole. The entire state should be flooded and let us re-draw our coastline allowing Arkansas to be ocean front. Fug the entire Taint Nation.

#41 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

I am being VERY serious...have any of you ever lived in the state of Louisianna? I lived in Bogalusa as a young child. Total hellhole. The entire state should be flooded and let us re-draw our coastline allowing Arkansas to be ocean front. Fug the entire Taint Nation.

I grew up in Biloxi and visited New Orleans often. It's a great city. It's silly to get so caught up in football fandom that you dismiss a geographic region.

#42 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,269 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

rodeo taking the high road in so many ways

#43 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:52 AM

That's like saying I grew up in the projects of Harlem when I was younger and the whole island of Manhattan should be blown into the ocean. Life must have been pretty bad if you spent your youth in Bogulusa, that's the real admission here.

Just curious, how many national events such as multiple SuperBowls, National conferences, Final Fours, etc has NC been chosen for?

#44 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,698 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:53 AM

I totally missed this thread. Freaking sweet.

#45 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

I totally missed this thread. Freaking sweet.

Didn't miss anything but BS! The quotes on the first page are from a 49ers fan and if you click on link, you will see the overwhelming majority of fans are happy and the few negative comments have all thumbs downs. I made a truthful version of this thread with the story from earlier this week that the current staff didn't want Parcells which is why the fans are happy with this, but apparently skewing reality with quotes from rival fans being passed off as Saints fans trumps actually posting a truthful thread.

In case anyone actually wants to click on thread and see themselves, there are 8 negative comments in the first 75 comments, and that includes two rival fans. We have one of the most winning organizations since Brees arrived so there is huge trust by the fans in the Saints staf as you will read.

http://saintsreport....374/index4.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.